Supra Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
We has your money!
576 Posts
lots of ignorance....I love nsxs, but if you want to compare cost to quarter mile times get a damn chevy vega and put a big block in it. The nsx is a badass car but was not designed for drag racing. I would like to see what the car does on higher boost. Was that run with slicks, drs or street tires? My friend ran a 14 flat her at 6000 ft in his 91 with the 5 speed. the 97+ has 20 more hp and a 6 speed so its not too bad.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Drag Radials at 30 psi, We were at the track tuning a clients car, when we seen how great the track prep was we had to make a pass. Hell this was with a full tank of fuel, a case of oil in the trunk and tools.:D

·
We has your money!
576 Posts
That car is badass.. I am looking into gettting a 97+ but i heard you cant use the aem with the drive by wire? What year should i look into getting?

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
You are correct on the 96+ cars or OBD2 Nsx's are not compatible with the AEM system. The 91-94's are the most popular and easier to modify.
Feel free to call us with any Q's
Mikey

·
Registered
112 Posts
What a homo car.

LOL long time no see Chris. If your gona get daves you better make it un-ghetto. And last time I checked we are at 4700 ft not 6k.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts