Supra Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Hardtop >
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i want to buy a set of polyurethane control arm bushings for my car, but the R2 kit costs a pretty penny compared to the control arm bushing kits made for the sc300. I have heard that the front upper control arms between the supra and the sc300 are not the same, but i think the actual bushing itself is the same on both control arms. So does anyone know whether or not the bushing kits for the sc300 will fit the supra control arms? Anyone know for sure before i buy a set? Thanks.

· Exiled Supra Owner
3,986 Posts

· Registered
7,464 Posts

· Banned
821 Posts
I have heard they dont fit as well and know that they had to redesign one bushing for the rear arm because it didn't fit right. The kit is less complete than the R2 and the bushing I mentioned previously is not included in the R2 kit thought it is the bushing that goes in the middle of the rear lower arm where the shock mounts to the arm.

This is all based on internet research no real life experience with it except for rying to get the bushing that wasn't in the r2 kit which I couldn't get b/c the redesign was under way. I am interested in hearing some real lif experiences myself. I cant wait to see how my car feels with the new R2 bushings in it

Anthony

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.