WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts
colledge=college?
skol?
sya?

·
Wheel Whore
2,329 Posts
spoted a red supra couple weeks ago on my way to skol now sya it pullin out. f'in nice. specs?
"I spotted a red supra a couple weeks ago on my way to school. Now I saw it pulling out and it was effing nice. Can anyone share the specs please?"

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
re

so i amde sum typos haha big deal. whoever it was will kno what im talking about. i eman all u need to know is red supra at chandler/gilbert. he knows who he was lol

·
Wheel Whore
2,329 Posts
so i amde sum typos haha big deal. whoever it was will kno what im talking about. i eman all u need to know is red supra at chandler/gilbert. he knows who he was lol
"I understand that I made some type-o's oh my big deal. Whomever it was will know what I am talking about. I shall email you all the information that you need to know, which indeed it was a red Toyota Supra located in either Chandler or Gilbert. This gentleman knows who he is apparently lots of laughs!"

"Carry on....pipitty popitty pipitty popitty"!!!

:love:

·
Registered
869 Posts
uh-huh.... :confused:

wlel no1 nos whuts yous tokkin abowt!!

I did my best to speak your language...

ps did you ever make it to that "skol"??? Do they teach english there?

·
WI-FI FTW, GTFO fuse box!
8,108 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
So, you better not sell it fool!
Haven't quite decided what all is going to happen yet...should know in the next month though. I want a bigger house still in a nice neighborhood plus I start business management classes in August, that'll keep me pretty busy and soak up some money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts