Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short story:
Purchased back in March 2013
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?691350-Finally!...-My-Supra-Project-Begins.&highlight=
Then get in a little Flood
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?770666-After-Flood-Project&highlight=

So after all this started Threads and not really continuing on, I decided to make a new thread here in the Socal Forum section.
I been busy with work,Family,kids and a second RX-7 FD project that I left the supra under a cover just sitting there for all this time till now.
I have been active looking for deals on parts for some upgrades and manual conversion that now it is time to get the project moving.

Here is the first it sees day light
1.jpg
9.jpg
8.jpg
7.jpg
6.jpg
5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2.jpg
10.jpg
Was trying to make the meet for tomorrow but could not finish the rest of the install... but will definitively be there

·
...pop the hood!
948 Posts
i feel ya bro, story sounds familiar...

the mkiv is my favorite car and ive been working on both my fd's...endless projects lol.

hopefully i can get a supra awakening thread going soon.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
me too i have an fd project and working to supra at the same time

heres is my fd my sup blew a hg last nov and decided to just redo my entire set up

my build thread http://www.rx7club.com/build-threads-292/rx7-hell-socal-1088763/

r27 by nakahachi, on Flickr

r8 by nakahachi, on Flickr

r3 by nakahachi, on Flickr
Hey BadSUp! i'm The same Teamitr from fd forums that was my car (well my burnt donor car) that I transplanted the engine from that to my current FD.
I been fallowing your thread over there...
So I just acquired a map-ecu 3 for my ongoing project so will be posting some updates this coming week...

·
Registered
291 Posts
really this used to be your car lol what a freakin small world
i picked this up in realto last aug wheew time flies

since im making a new subframe im just thinking of slapping a 2j in it

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
April 19 status

So today I got some more work done, had a slight set back with intercooler being to big for the supra so I had to place an order for one that fits...

Removed EGR components and installed Blockoff Plates.
egr.jpg

Made some room for the intercooler and replaced electric push fan for a slim fan.
slimfan.jpg

And here it waits for FMIC to arrive.
waitingintercooler.jpg

Now for the question of the day, is this intercooler an ordinary Ebay item or
something better? reason I ask is that I will be posting it for sale but don't know what I should ask for it...
coolerfront.jpg cooler inside.jpg

·
Registered
80 Posts
Glad to see her progress!

·
Super Moderator
10,498 Posts
Thread moved to "Builds and Projects".

Ken.

·
Registered