Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well about a month and a half ago I melted my rps max 6 puck. My new clutch and pressure plate should be back from RPS soon. I just picked up the AP shifter bushings and a few other small things. I also picked a C's shifter for the car...How does everyone feel about their C's?? Also just noticed that somehow my front right door speaker is now blown after the car sitting...dont know how but it is, just wondering if anyone has a stock speaker sitting around i can buy from em. Thanks.

· 93 Hardtopper
1,231 Posts
I would seriously consider just getting an inexpensice set of after market speakers for the front.

Wow Burlington, VT one of my favorite places. I have family in Waterbury and went to school in Johnson for a year.

· Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would seriously consider just getting an inexpensice set of after market speakers for the front.

Wow Burlington, VT one of my favorite places. I have family in Waterbury and went to school in Johnson for a year.
YES SIR, I love B-town, left for 6 years and finally got back.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.