Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
I didn't think there were cars in Nebraska, let alone a Supra. Looks salvageable at least and nobody was hurt except for that roads sign.

·
Boost Junkie
12,614 Posts
The car fell 6 feet. I don't think it is fine. Looks like the driver was in over his head.

Steve K.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Feel bad for the owner. There should be a guard rail to prevent such a thing from happening. May not have saved the Supra but would have reduced the risk of a more severe outcome. If everyone comes out physically ok it's a blessing.

·
Very Senior Member
10,053 Posts
Feel bad for the owner. There should be a guard rail to prevent such a thing from happening. May not have saved the Supra but would have reduced the risk of a more severe outcome. If everyone comes out physically ok it's a blessing.
Yeah, but guardrails don't prevent bad driving. Sometimes it's better not to direct bad drivers back into innocent traffic!!;)

·
Registered
135 Posts
I didn't think there were cars in Nebraska, let alone a Supra. Looks salvageable at least and nobody was hurt except for that roads sign.
Haha. There are a few Supras in NE. This unfortunate accident was out in eastern NE closer to Omaha where a lot of nice cars reside. I'm out in western NE where there's absolutely nothing but a few GT mustangs.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Well Chalk up another Supra MKIV for the vultures... There already Circling I can feel it.. Down to 3703 left now :( I wish folks understood you don't Hot dog it on the interstate these cars want to eat us drivers. Either Drive it smart or don't drive it at all. I get sick of seeing our cars get destroyed like this.... Oh well Be safe out there fellow divers and take it easy if you need that horse power burst go do it on the track....

-Matt

·
Registered
314 Posts
Haha. There are a few Supras in NE. This unfortunate accident was out in eastern NE closer to Omaha where a lot of nice cars reside. I'm out in western NE where there's absolutely nothing but a few GT mustangs.
Shoot man I feel ya there I'm in Indianapolis and I've seen maybe 3 to 4 other MKIV drivers and when we all manage to get together that is a "SUPRA MEET" now a days..... wish there were more here like FL and TX......

Matt

·
Somebody's Watching Me!
1,876 Posts
Almost looks like kracin's supra can't tell if it's a hard top or not. It's looks like the ground was soft might not of done that much damage. Ha there are a handful of supras around but, no one drives them. Me being one of them till last year after I got it tuned and running good.

Ok got news report to play its not a hardtop. Almost looks like they are South Dakota plates or Union Pacific plates

1 - 15 of 15 Posts