Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Thats happened to about every power pole on my road, and every time the person who hit it had drivin away :dunno:. One time the top half of the pole actually stayed suspended by the power lines long enough for the crew to replace it :D

·
1.5JZ Turbo Supra
3,378 Posts
She said the woman, who suffered some kind of medical condition while driving, was treated at American Fork Hospital for minor injuries.
Supra has the best security ;) Tanks 4 life.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
lololol i can see it now...supra barrels down the pole and comes to a sliding stop 100ft ahead...slight dent in the bumper...woman crawls out of the car confused and looks at the pole she cut down in confusion...lolol

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
who cares its probaby the 93-98 style

just kidding

CtSupra said:
people with medical conditions should not drive supras...... god damnit, another one to the junkyard.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
AGlobalThreat said:
It totalled her car u guys... yes it cut the pole, but it totalled her supra
my car was totalled. i could still drive it.

·
Madd Tyte JDM yo ®
7,014 Posts
totalling a car doesnt necessarily mean that the car is so f'd up that its a pile of scrap... it just means there is more work involved making the car like stock than its market value.

if your car books for $2000 and you need to replace the front bumper assy, fenders and hood, and windscreen and mirrors and then Paint it all... chances are itll costmore than it would to just "buy" another car in pre-accident condition. but im sure you could drive the "wrecked" car around the block and for a long ass time too. it jus tmeans the insurance agent thinks itd be cheaper to get you another car, rather than fix your piece....

thats pimp that the MK3 proves again to be tankish.

·
Offical MkIII Pushman
1,797 Posts
CtSupra said:
people with medical conditions should not drive supras...... god damnit, another one to the junkyard.
or maybe they should drive a supra because it's safe and they dont die because of something they cant control.... :dunno: just a thought

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
they shouldn't drive at ALL, they are hazards not just to themself but to others too. In the netherlands we have these special cars for ppl with a handycap. They do about 45kmph but are butt irritating. Also you don't need a drivers license for these things... only problem is, more and more ppl buy these caskets-on-wheels. So in other words, if you don't have enough money or are a dangerous driver, fuck that license and irritate ppl with your plastic go-kart

/rant

1 - 20 of 26 Posts