Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys
Well i am saving up to get a supra, and i was thinking about it....... Since there is going to be a release of a 2007 Supra, will the demand and pricing of the MKIV go up? Im not sure what will happen becuase if i am saving up for an already high demand car and the new 2007's come out and the price for the MKIV becomes higher, i have no idea how I will be able to afford one. Im not completly sure what will happen. Any idea's?

· 2JZ swapped!
1,305 Posts
Its Not A Supra That Is Coming Out!!!!!!

12,374 Posts
even if there is a new toyota/lexus sprts car comming out it will most likely be N/A and an average person would not be able to afford it based on the pricing info on the LF-A's close to 100g's..................but dont worry keep on saving money. when the new 350z's came out the 300 tt Z's suppose to go down in pricing but it did'nt. clean 93+ tt's still goes for a good price.

ofcourse 300zx and supras have no comparison in demand and reliability but still you get the idea............

· Registered
386 Posts
well, a new toyota supra is scheduled to come out in a couple years, 450 horse V8 N/A and a convertible option also available.

Kinda sad, I was hoping they'd do something crazy with an insane engine to create a whole new level. but i guess not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.