Supra Forums banner

61 - 80 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Good morning, my people.

Just some pics I took of last night.

Really Good to see all of you, looking forward to seeing y'all again next time.

Rishi

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
788 Posts
Whos big twin supra is that?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Thank you for those who came out, thou we didn't have the biggest turn out in numbers.
Yesterday was a good night. We had v8 mk1 & mk3 we had 7m na mk3s also built 7mgte and some of cleanest 7mgtes out there. We had 1j and 2js singles and twins aswell and one of the cleanest stock Mk4 na. A rhd Mk4 and a rhd mk3 with a 1ggte

For those who are hesitant to come out. Stop thinking about it and come by, once again had a Mk4 owner come out from San Diego.

·
Super Moderator
10,278 Posts
Tony,

Thanks again for doing this. I think if pics of the meet are posted every month in this thread, guys will not be able to resist the temptation. Words can only convey so much, but the pics hit 'em in the heart.

In that regard, thanks, Rishi, for posting your pics. Always good seeing you and your car looks better every time I see her. And, that sound! O.M.G.

Ken.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Tony,

Thanks again for doing this. I think if pics of the meet are posted every month in this thread, guys will not be able to resist the temptation. Words can only convey so much, but the pics hit 'em in the heart.

In that regard, thanks, Rishi, for posting your pics. Always good seeing you and your car looks better every time I see her. And, that sound! O.M.G.

Ken.
No thanks needed. I simply update the dates here for upcoming meets those who show up are the ones who make it happen. Your absolutely right in regards to posting pictures of the meet, I'll start uploading them more with the upcoming meets.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Tony,

Ken.
Likewise, always a pleasure.

Thanks for the kind words sir.

See you soon.

Very respectfully,

Rishi

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,208 Posts
I’ll come next time! Looks like fun!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hello my people,

Good day to y'all.

Sorry, I didn't take much pics at all yesterday... But here are some of the Sups and peeps in attendance. Decent turnout.

I know So Cal owners can definitely do better in coming, enjoying and sharing exclusive Supra camaraderie.

C'mon boys and girls, y'all can make it. I know life gets in the way sometimes, however, just mark the third Tuesday of every month on your calendar going forward as "Group Therapy". Works for me, might work for you too. Just saying.

The location in Downey is awesome. Nice lights, ample spectator parking space, good showcase parking and decent food and great great people, y'all know who y'all are and the cops around in Downey are not dickks.
One Police officer actually gave me a thumbs up yesterday in Downey whole looking at my car up and down, and I got a blown out tail light bulb.

Thanks Tony for setting this up every month and thank you everyone that came! We really appreciate you. Truly.

Take care.

Very respectfully,
Rishi

·
Registered
302 Posts
I apologize for leaving early (I suppose this is what happens when you bring the girlfriend with you to a Supra Meet) She's interested in the cars but not so much the car talk, lol...

But in general it was great to see everyone and to meet and see Ken. Gives me goosebumps to have my car next to Kens and it not looking half bad. I say this because I'm just a kid from Ohio who read about Ken and his Supras in car magazines while in Ohio.

Never at the time did I ever dream I'd have my Supra next to his let alone even being in California when I was in my teens. I had to pinch myself as I left last night and drove away with a huge smile on my face.

Anyways I hope to see all of you guys again and to have my upgrades finished up at the next one. Last thing I want to say is that Patrick couldn't make it because he was busy and occupied with transporting my engine and wheels from Salt Lake City, so again huge thanks to Patrick and that's his official excuse for not making it, blame me not him 😁

·
Registered
342 Posts
Downey Big Boy! Tuesday 7/16 ! That's tomorrow, Boys and Girls! Be there or be square. LoL.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
61 - 80 of 92 Posts