Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
kthx
327 Posts
lawl mallcops are a sad bunch. All you have to do is drive out of the parking lot and they really cant do anything. This is assuming they are solely security guards. A lot of people hire cops.

·
Stuck-N-Tha 80's
151 Posts
Should have pulled out your chrome & said, "Naw, BITCH!...let's see YO ID!!!.....

·
Registered
374 Posts
How is this guy an asshole? You are terrorizing private property and he is just doing his job. It's not even night time when the mall is closed and there arn't people around.....

·
Stuck-N-Tha 80's
151 Posts
Fuck that, 1st of all he wasn't in a marked car--looked like some el-camino piece of shit---& was further endangering the situation by almost hitting the MK4 guy. The MK4 should have swung around and slammed him when he got out of the car....there wasnt anyone around furthermore & if he wasnt such a mullet lovin rent-a-moron real cop wannabe he could have just told them to leave.... "Let's see some ID"---Fuck you! :) :)

·
Driver.
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How is this guy an asshole? You are terrorizing private property and he is just doing his job. It's not even night time when the mall is closed and there arn't people around.....
because he was a mall cop and that was at call center or something, he was like a mile away from the mall itself, he wasnt even supposed to be patrolling there he wasnt even on the clock.

just some fucktard that would have died had I not been able to avoid his ridiculous dukes of hazard move.

My buddy tried calming the guy down, but he insisted we give him our ID's so he could hold us there till real cops showed..

I was sitting in the car pointing at the exit, my buddy got back in the car, the scumbag got in his Smell Camino and tried following suit.

2 lights down speedway blvd (in front of the ******* circle track in daytona) I couldnt even see him anymore..

This was right behind best buy in Daytona, where people park for the races, Its not like I was the only one to mess around in that area ;)

8,181 Posts
mall cops dont even have a badge, its a patch sewed on thier uniform. i just think its funning.

cant even take their badge on firing them. take your shirt off so i can cut the patch, oh by the way ur fired bitch.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts