Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
469 Posts
Nice pictures!! I like #3 & #4 also...

Where were those pictures taken at? Spot kinda looks familier..

Alek

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
Nice car and scenery.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks guys, the pics were taken at the Wichita Mountains in Oklahoma.
+ i had new tires put on the back and had removed the centre caps and left them off for now, kinda different.

Luke.

·
Headlight Restorer
1,107 Posts
very clean. keep up the good work. but please purchase some centercaps!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Troux - TURNSIGNAL LIGHTS,
I wanted a clean look, and thought the amber turnsignals (93-96) looked old, i didn't want the 97-98 ones either, so i hooked up my orange day time driving lights as blinkers, BUT, this wasn't visible enough, especially when i had my lights on, so now i've changed the blinker into the fog light position, trouble again, not visible. I went to the autoshop earlier this week and picked up some universal orange turnsignal lights, to mount back in the place where the original hung. These are about 1/3 the size of the original, so shouldn't be noticible, but when it blinks, it should be seen. (still have to make time soon to actually do this)

Por2geezSupra - SUSPENSION SETUP,
it's a 94, and i have kyb 4-way ajustible shocks (they're a little bit on the hard side, but that's ok), i can't remember which spings i have on the car (came with the car), BUT, if i could do it again, i would probably buy some TEIN SS coilovers, because my front is way to low, i'm rubbing on sharp turns + i have difficulty with driving up and down driveway's and such.

Luke.

·
Hardtop >
1,176 Posts
Sick dude! I have a 94 red/tan hardtop also. Your the only other 94 red/tan hardtop ive seen. The rest ive seen are 93 and 95. I installed KYB shocks and eibach springs last weekend, and they arent as low as yours in the front. You must have intrax springs or h&r. Its cool to see another 94 red hardtop, theres only 11 of them total :bigthumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts