Havent seen that one for ages...I'd like to know the specs on it too

·
(Rare & Unique)
3,873 Posts
yeah seen it awile ago, It moves out in a hurry

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
42-76 built motor IIRC, cams, AEM, etc. TH400 also. When the video was taken I believe someone from Missouri owned it, then I "think" Kyle from TX bought it from him. I also think that BL built the car.

Thats all that I can remember (and thats if its the same car that I'm thinking of).
If it is the same car, then it used to be on the main page of SF also for a long time.

Tim

·
1,070 Posts

·
tastie treats
2,551 Posts
I've always loved that white Supra and was wondering about the build. Thanks for the links guys.

Btw, nice quote from Eurotrip. :)

·
Registered
461 Posts
it's not DP, Dp has a 6 speed and this was th400
but that's already been said
but damn that supra was quick, it had a lot of lag but all in all it was pretty damn fast

·
Banned
2,624 Posts
wow... that supra has some balls under the hood

·
Banned
1,984 Posts
42-76 built motor IIRC, cams, AEM, etc. TH400 also. When the video was taken I believe someone from Missouri owned it, then I "think" Kyle from TX bought it from him. I also think that BL built the car.

Thats all that I can remember (and thats if its the same car that I'm thinking of).
If it is the same car, then it used to be on the main page of SF also for a long time.

Tim
this is the correct answer
except its from OK I believe

·
Registered
702 Posts
Guys name that had the car at the time of this video was Matt Hull. He was a local guy here in Springfield, MO. He'd been real popular around here in the car thing because he has had several supras. Very quick car, I rode in it right after this video was taken and I believe it's probably a mid-high 9's car although he never ran it at the track here.

Below is one of many videos I have of his car and some other local guys. Enjoy.

He bought it from Son Nguyen from Oklahoma and the car is listed on to4r. Then a guy from TX bought the car and from there I have no idea where it has gone but it's a badass car! That Supra is what inspired me to get into building cars and it's why Supras are my absolute favorite car! lol.

·
Proud MKIII Owner
2,408 Posts
If only i had $40,000 dollars laying under my couh cushions!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts