Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bomex Front Bumper, Kaminari Side Skirts, Bomex Rear Skirts, TRD Rear Spoiler, KH-design Rims,
GReddy Boost Gauge, Auto Gauge Tachometer (Refuses to reveal engine mods)

Top secret body kit , rb26 engine , twin gt3037s turbos , Trust six-speed Gearbox , [email protected] 8500rpm supra

·
Bad Texan Boy
4,266 Posts
I like the white one with Blitz wheel minus the wing.

What kind of engine on gold Supra? Im not familar with rb26 engine.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
T51R SPL BB : ur welcome and the black supra is a very nice car

DragRacingSupra : the rb26 is the nissan skyline gtr engine that car was tested in japan from 0-300km in 14 sec

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Those Bronze wheels on that balck Supra are Volk CE28n, love those wheels wish they were 18's or 19in.

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Future said:
Refuses to reveal engine mods
I wonder why. I am 100% sure it isn't something we haven't seen before.

You guys out east surrrrrrre do like the giant 747 rear wings...

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Now, THIS is more like it... ;)

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
^^^ that black one is the best one of all these posted and damn sexy in general. paint the orange one and remove the wing maybe too, but all the rest - yikes.

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
i didn't really like the first few supras...to crazy for my taste. Except for the supra with the rb26!!!:bigok:
one quick question though... anyone know what kind of car that is sitting in the garage (in the dark) behind the orange supra? Something red..i don't know thought it could be a zonda...

·
Registered
659 Posts
RB26 in a supra is :ghey: . period. There is nothing that a RB26 can do and a 2Jz can not.

veilside supra is -imho- awful. really bad taste. plus the front tire is mounted the wrong way! :rolleyes:

the white one with blitz wheels is good.. and that CF dash reminds me of mine :love:

i like the engine bay of the baltic blue one... not my cup of tea, but i rekon it's nice :)

i like a lot the orange and the yellow ones.... while the very first car is *TOO* low and *too* damaged..... i mean.. the guy got big$$ to make the kar look like that and couldn't afford a bodyshop to keep it clean? :rolleyes:

·
Supraddict
1,150 Posts
Damn, i've lived in the middle east for 10 years and haven't seen a single supra anywhere. Even in Dubai I didn't see any of these crazy modified cars. Next time I visit the region, i'll know where to go. Where did you guys buy the RB26 Supra from? I remember that car from the vid of Nagata hitting 190+mph in England and getting arrested....sick car.
http://www.exvitermini.com/movies/nagsupuk.mpg

·
Abu Dhabi Speed
146 Posts
zeeshan66 said:
i didn't really like the first few supras...to crazy for my taste. Except for the supra with the rb26!!!:bigok:
one quick question though... anyone know what kind of car that is sitting in the garage (in the dark) behind the orange supra? Something red..i don't know thought it could be a zonda...
its a kit car powered with LS1 with few mods, it wights around 800 kg, the engine is around 400-450 hp.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts