Supra Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Supraddict
1,151 Posts
Top Secret built 3 famous Supras:
Gold/Gold RB26 one that is above
Gold Widebody with the 3S-GT/Greddy T88 engine, inspired by JGTC
White/Gold Volks is the 2JZ powered one i believe...my hyper rev book doesn't have all it's info

J

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: supra from the middle east

FYRARMS said:
I wonder why. I am 100% sure it isn't something we haven't seen before.
or it could be that bpu guy that someone was talking about

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Top secret also built a white supra with an rb26 in it. I saw Nagata driving it in an options video. He was doing top speed runs on the wangan. For the guy who said that the rb cannot out do the 2jz, i think you are right. But i think Nagata did it just to do something different...why not. The 3sgte swap is inspired from the jgtc. The jgtc supras used to run them. Top Rpm website makes me want to move to dubai everytime i look at it.

·
Well Balanced
508 Posts
One the first car pictured:

Thos rims are hot but they look too much like older Ford Cobra-R rims. And aren't those stock JDM sideskirts?

Yeah, you middle east dudes don't fuck around. Some sick engine mods.

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
mr2jzgte said:
Aren't those pictured 18's??
Their definately 17's, read that before somewhere now 19's like on this GTR would be awesome on a Supra

Why the hell did my picture shrink...first time

·
i recorded mark7m001.mp3
2,109 Posts
Re: Re: supra from the middle east

old man celica said:
looks like the brakes on my NA. Probably running an NA-t setup, crzy paint job to.
Actually I think if its a pre-95 JDM spec supra it has the smaller brakes too.

·
Registered
24 Posts
zeeshan66 said:
i didn't really like the first few supras...to crazy for my taste. Except for the supra with the rb26!!!:bigok:
one quick question though... anyone know what kind of car that is sitting in the garage (in the dark) behind the orange supra? Something red..i don't know thought it could be a zonda...
Its called the µltima(<==wont let me type it, its supposed to be a U) GTR, the Small block chevy is what youll usually find under the hood. They are pretty much street legal race cars, and IMHO they fµckin own !!!! The dollar to performance for out of the box performance per dollar can't be beat

Heres a link

·
Retro Stuntin'
2,837 Posts
ooooooooooo u guys suck....dammit I wish we had the TS Supra with the RB26 in Cali....jk..yall got some sic cars out there! =)

·
Retro Stuntin'
2,837 Posts
Btw Future is it possible to get pics of the gold TS Supra after it's been washed? Thanks!

·
Registered
659 Posts
21 - 40 of 52 Posts