Supra Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Single Turbo
711 Posts
Wow thanks for sharing. Always cool to see other peoples tastes in a supra.

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
It's obvious those cars come straight from Japan :) All the bodykits and greddy turbos. Not my cup of tea, but it sure must rule to be able to drive those around! Do you even have emissions testing and inspections and all that?

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
some of those look like they have no taste but alot of money... still cool nonetheless.... its nice to see something different

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
tuuke said:
Its called the µltima(<==wont let me type it, its supposed to be a U) GTR, the Small block chevy is what youll usually find under the hood. They are pretty much street legal race cars, and IMHO they fµckin own !!!! The dollar to performance for out of the box performance per dollar can't be beat

Heres a link
Yeah, there was one featured in SCC last year in their Ultimate Street Car Challenge. It was fitted with a BMW V12. Needless to say the reliability sucked and it lost...but they are amazing cars.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The black Supra is mine .... it's a limited edition 97, 6spd, it has an HKS T51R Spl BB, HKS1000cc injectors, AEM, FJO, Hks 264 Cams, VS intake, Grdy 4 row FMIC, ORC twin clutch, Cusco rollbar,strut bars, oil catch tank, HKS hyperdumper suspension, brembo brake rotors, sparco seats, JE pistons, Crower rods, springs, titanuim retainers, fludyne radiator, AB flug bonnet, RMM carbon fiber wing, Ganadore racing mirrors, and tonnes more which I can't remember (Gauges, bst cntrl, TT, steering, fans,coolers,pumps etc etc....) ... the wheels size are 17x9 and 17x10.

Also the engine pay of the blue Supra above is from my Auto Supra ... it's a T78 not a T88 as mentioned ... I built that engine at home back in 1998 :)

Here's another pic of the black one

·
EchoDeDupra
4,122 Posts
sick cars..... just simply sick:p :eek:

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
Although some of them have paint/sticker jobs that some of the US people wouldnt agree with, it is hard to deny the amount of time and cash that you boys in the middle east pump into your cars. I would love to see vids or what kinda numbers you put down.

·
CHP's prime suspect
403 Posts
why does the first car sat "the winner after 9 hours" in Japanese on the windshield banner? wtf?

·
M3 Killer!!!!
313 Posts
rcsupra said:
Damn, i've lived in the middle east for 10 years and haven't seen a single supra anywhere. Even in Dubai I didn't see any of these crazy modified cars. Next time I visit the region, i'll know where to go. Where did you guys buy the RB26 Supra from? I remember that car from the vid of Nagata hitting 190+mph in England and getting arrested....sick car.
http://www.exvitermini.com/movies/nagsupuk.mpg

That picture and video dont go together. Its a skyline NOT a SUPRA. I have the video where you see the silver skyline come flying past the car shooting the video and then they pull over and talk and show the timer and the top km/h.

Picture=Skyline
Video= Supra

41 - 52 of 52 Posts