Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any original 93.5-95 hardtop tt 6 speed supra's for sale that are not red in color?? I need a supra and this is what I am looking for. Car needs to have clean body, paint, and interior must be in running condition and I would like it to be as close to stock as possible bpu's are ok and higher milage is ok. If anyone knows anything please let me know. [email protected]

Thanks,

Jeff

·
1 of 320 hardtopper
481 Posts
I'm glad I bought my hardtop. GL on your search for one.:bigthumb:

·
Hardtopper
13,044 Posts
Your best bet will be to keep an eye on the for sale section.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes I know about the prices these supra's are going for and yes they are tuff to find but they are out there. There seems to be a lull in the sales sections for HT's as of late. I know of one on the market thus far. If I find the right NA 5sp HT for a fair price I will convert it and save a little money on the original and put that money into one of Titans engines. I am just trying to stay away from buying another targa top. Jeff

·
Premium Member
7,335 Posts
I know of a '93 HT in WA with 115K miles, BPU. Going for 24,500. White on black. Talk to Jeremy Blackwell.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know of a '93 HT in WA with 115K miles, BPU. Going for 24,500. White on black. Talk to Jeremy Blackwell.
We have emailed back and forth on this car. The pictures were not very good and I requested additional pictures but there has been no word back (sold maybe?). This car is on the hardtop registry. The picture on there was one sent to me. My big questions were on the paint condition as if you notice in the picture there are some black lines on the roof and hood of the car that look like bad scratches. I am trying to find a supra that has been well maintained, good paint and body (obvious paint chips are ok), and clean interior (in basic a car that has been well cared for). I really rather not invest money into paint and body work rather performance at this time paint and body later as needed. The interior of this car looked ruff but could be cleaned up not a problem. The DMV records were good but the last mileage taken down was 117,000 in 2005. Being 2007 I would say the car has around 130,000+/- miles on it based on previous mileage history unless it has been sitting in a garage for a while? That is all I know. There is a nice one in OH but the guy's asking price ($40K) is too high for stock car IMO and he said he is trying to make a buck to help pay for his kids college. I know a handful of these sold a few months back ranging in price from 24-32k for unmoded to bpu ht's. that is what I am looking for. I greatly appreciate all of your help in my search as riding a bike to work is getting hotter by the day!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts