Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on my way to go get some food... I came up to a stop light, it turned green and went to go, got about halfway across the intercetion and it just died... no warning no nothing... luckly I was about to coast over to the side of the road. Its freaking wierd. Its not throwing any error codes. I got it to start back up once but it just died again soon as I left off the gas. :nuts:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cps wire? fuel pump? battery?
it still cranks so no battery. you know I didn't smell any gas while cranking it so fuel pump is a possibility. Its on the side of the road right now. waiting for my gf to get outa her final so I can get a tow truck and have it taken up to my parents place so I can grab my other car.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
afm? i had problems like that on startup, never in the middle of driving though. It wasn't plugged in all the way, problem solved.
no error codes so i doubt its electronic but its possible... i wonder if my turbo froze too... i didn't even think to look.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
CPS wiring, had it happen to me a LOT before I got pissed off enough to replace everything...

·
Banned
2,386 Posts
hit the fuel tank with something and see if it will start..i am serious

1 - 9 of 9 Posts