Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear supra friends, I recently bought another JZA70 - R and this one came with oem window trim that I had never seen before. Not on forums, images, or any pics that I have seen before of the supra R. Wondering if anyone of you have seen this before.

I might remove them to sell just because I am so afraid of them being stolen. I am thinking that is why there is soo litle of this trim left...

Wondering if you guys have seen this trim before ? I might post them on ebay but dont know how much to put them for.... never seen these for sale before.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyways after further investigation I have found these on Ebay. They are rain guards. Found a set on ebay for 379US $.

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Nice JZA70!!!!

Yes, they're optional rain guards that were sold in Japan by the dealerships when A70's were new. From what I understand, they were popular with smokers that wanted to crack the window while smoking even when it was raining.

Fairly hard to find these days!

·
ƒ=1/2π(√k/m)
9,973 Posts
Yep! OEM rain guards... from what I remember reading from folks that have them, is they're not very functional. :D

I bet you could get a good price for them if you sell.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha, that explains alot the guy who sold me the car was a smoker, also I went through the car wash the other day and I was scrambling to take my shirt off to block the windows from all the water spraying in...

Then I went through the air blowers and the damn rain guard flew off hahaha....My gilfriend couldnt stop laughing.

Im taking them off and selling them even though they look amazing they are just for looks hahaha.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts