Supra Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Kappa Check 1 2
726 Posts
The guy do not want to negotiate, this is it if I want the car. That’s the problem in Brazil, we might have 7 or 8 Supra’s and there’s no option to buy another one. I’ve been looking on the market for over 3 years, nothing comes up.

Well if that is correct and there is no other option, this is more of what you will be willing to pay for the car then, most of the replies you are getting here are based on the U.S. market. Most people here wouldn't pay that much for the condition of that car, but there are plenty of Supras to be had up here so it's different circumstances.

Best of luck

-Rich

Reactions: enzotieppo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Reading everyone's opinions there is only one that counts that is yours, if you are keeping the car and can do some work your self great , but if you are not keeping the car that is different, there is no easy answer. in my opinion you must be ready to walk away from this car, may be hard to do but it is one opinion to be considered. What i would do and it was suggested in a earlier post make what you consider your best offer and if he dose accept give him your card and say this is my offer I am a buyer call me and walk away . I have done this before and have been surprised, that i was called back to buy the car.
Good luck

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Reading everyone's opinions there is only one that counts that is yours, if you are keeping the car and can do some work your self great , but if you are not keeping the car that is different, there is no easy answer. in my opinion you must be ready to walk away from this car, may be hard to do but it is one opinion to be considered. What i would do and it was suggested in a earlier post make what you consider your best offer and if he dose accept give him your card and say this is my offer I am a buyer call me and walk away . I have done this before and have been surprised, that i was called back to buy the car.
Good luck
I will do this tomorrow! Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
I've known that Brazil was a very different world when it comes to cars, didn't realize it was quite this difficult though. My condolences!

·
Hardcore Night Warrior
2,479 Posts
^ Speaking of Brazil and cars being a very different world, I didn't realize modding Ford Coes was a thing until I stumbled upon this vid from Brazil. Craftsmanship and execution are excellent. You don't have to understand Portuguese to appreciate it, just buzz through it. The way they are stanced/done makes them look like scale models, and I think it's really deceptive. I do like the Texas plate on the second vid and the importation of the word "pickup" (truck), which I've heard in other Brazilian car related vids.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
I once bought a 1962 Karmann Ghia sitting in the woods, with no engine, no transmission, rusted out headlights, and a tree had fallen on it. Short story: fixed it and drove it out West
this is very cool, my dad used to have one! He loved it but it is a endless job, you’ll be always fixing it...

I think it is one of the most beautiful cars from that time! Send some pictures

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Those cab-overs are beautiful Chevydude. I love seeing car culture in other parts of the world. For all the differences in humanity, our love of cars is something that binds us all together. :)

41 - 51 of 51 Posts