Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
SP61GT Powered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well before i got my IS i was a huge rx7 guy, there is a magazine called rx tuner and it was full of rx7 how to's and all kinds of articals. So i was wondering if there is any publications dedicated to the 2zj guy's (Toyota and lexus)?

Here is is a link so you can see what im talking about. www.rxtuner.com

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
No.

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
We should get Dusty to get one going. I think their was a thread somewhere talking about starting one and their seemed to be huge interest. I would be willing to pay a normal magazine type price to have a Supra magazine each month.

·
Registered
661 Posts
That would definitely be a cool idea

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
kale said:
It's already in the works. :)
really? i wasnt sure the idea actually left the ground :dunno: bad ass if it did, i will subscribe :bigthumb:

Reactions: GotToyota?

·
SP61GT Powered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ill subscribe too! even if it is a bit more then a nomal magazine subscription. I hope it includes lexus too! when is it due to be out?

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
supratoy said:
If a 2JZ Mag comes out I will definetly subscribe to it

:agreed:

for sure!

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
really? i wasnt sure the idea actually left the ground bad ass if it did, i will subscribe
It is a magazine similar to "subiesport." It is strictly all things Toyota/lexus, of course, with much focus on the supra.

It's looking like end of the year at the earliest, but is highly dependant on toyota's/lexus' re-entry into the sports car market, and the support therein.

·
Member Thingy
1,120 Posts
It's not something i'm doing myself, it's something a few people I know in the industry are working on.

I thought I shoudl clarify that before my PM box explodes :)

1 - 20 of 62 Posts