Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Supra 4 Life
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was at Starbucks and decided to walk over to the Barnes and Noble........I quickly saw they had car specific magazines.....I saw a bimmer , mini cooper, rx-7 , honda, and random other magazines....So I am wondering is there any Supra Only magazines ? I would defintily be in for a subscription.. Thanks for any help

·
what comes out the butt?
4,469 Posts
agreed....if you want a supra mag, just take the time to print up some pages from this site, give it a nice fancy cover, and there ya go!

-mike

·
456 Posts
I think he's talking about how there are enhtusiast magazines out there SOLELY dedicated to BMWs, Mini Coopers, and Hondas, and etc., but he hasn't seen any magazine dedicated to the Supra only, and he's wondering if there are any that exist. The answer is no, cause otherwise, almost everyone in this forum would be talking about that magazine and would be subscribed to it.

·
Supra 4 Life
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jaymes said:
I think he's talking about how there are enhtusiast magazines out there SOLELY dedicated to BMWs, Mini Coopers, and Hondas, and etc., but he hasn't seen any magazine dedicated to the Supra only, and he's wondering if there are any that exist. The answer is no, cause otherwise, almost everyone in this forum would be talking about that magazine and would be subscribed to it.
Ya thats what i was thinking. I was thinking maybe it could be a secret Mag I dont know about but I guess not =). Thanks for info

·
Registered
159 Posts
I haven't seen any Supra-only magazines except in Japan. Sorry but unless you go to Japan you're out of luck. But there are plenty of articles on Supras each month in various import magazines.

·
SupraStore.com
2,134 Posts
Way back when, there was a yahoo group to try to make one. It kinda flopped though...let me see if I can get a link.

Nope, it was deleted. I do have a Google group, but nothing happens.

·
Registered
164 Posts
MaliCali said:
agreed....if you want a supra mag, just take the time to print up some pages from this site, give it a nice fancy cover, and there ya go!

-mike
Exactly, This is even better...You want information, there are a number of sub-forums for tech, audio, suspension, drag, drift...You want pictures, there is the members forum w/ some of the most beautiful supras in and out of the United States. You also get videos, and interaction with some interesting people to boot...

I know what you meant, but I'm just giving reasons why I probably wouldn't spend money on it even if there was one... :bigthumb:

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
this would be awsome... lol itd have articles from SF... :) user review :D etc. etc. someone with money to waist should think about it !

1 - 12 of 12 Posts