Supra Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone knows of any decent mechanics that work on mkiv supras in michigan, please let me know. Right now I'm just looking for someone to install a clutch. Thanks.

-Paul
[email protected]

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I thought you were selling the car due to all the hassles you've had with it?

·
wut
363 Posts
There is a guy at Suburban Toyota, I think his name is Walt (can look it up for ya on one of my receipts). He has worked on MKIV's before and is really thourough and does a good job.

But, isn't that where you had some problems a long time ago? So you probably don't want to go there.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I've heard Walt was decent, but you're right, I have had problems at Suburban, along with literally every other dealership. Maybe I'll give him a call and ask him what kind of experience he has installing clutches.

I have been thinking about selling my car, but it's not so easy for me to just give up on it and let it go after all the work I put into it. Plus I think it would be hard to sell without a clutch and a somewhat screwed up tranny. Hopefully I can get everything figured out; otherwise I might just take it all apart and sell it for parts. Who knows.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts