Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Read more here: http://www.supraklubdanmark.dk

So far alot of supra's have promised to come. The more the better. No sign-up or anything, just show up and lets have fun ;)

If you are interrested please reply to this post to give us a general idea about how many will participate. Also please forward it to all your fellow supra-friends in europe. Lets make this huge!!!

Sincerly,
Michael L. Ærbo
www.supraklubdanmark.dk

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
LOL thats my hometown ... and i'm in Spain this month ... DAMN ... noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... ill try to drive back for some days :)

NO WAY OF MOVING IT TO ONE WEEK LATER? then i'll come too, with another 10-15 guys !!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, unfortunately we all planned our holidays aswell so moving it is not really possible :(

I hope the 10-15 guys will come anyway!

By the way, is there some kind of dyno in innsbruck? Could you find the address or an email address/website for me?

Michael

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah man, thats pretty unfortunate :(

It sounds as if alot of people are interrested in coming so i bet it will be fun :)

Michael

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
yep... threre's a dyno ... but a BOSCH dyno ... so not very exact... its located in:

FORD AUTOHAUS
LANGER WEG
INNSBRUCK

you can't miss it ... right at a corner of a big crossroad :bigthumb:

damn ... i really would LOVE to be there - especially because i'm owning a company for tuning parts (spec. supra of course) ... and could give some tips to some guys :) - but ill try to send my partner with another supra :)

@toyotasupra916: innsbruck? then give me a ring :)

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Matce, really great that you found the dyno :) Im sure we can have a lot of fun on it, even though it might not be so exact.

I hope you will find your way there anyway :)

Send as many people as you can.

Sincerly,
Michael

www.supraklubdanmark.dk

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
IM THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ill be in Austria from june 20th-Aug 10th visiting my dad. my supra wont be there but u better believe i will be!!

·
Banned
1,455 Posts
sorry for ot, but SupraNikolai ... WHERE did you buy the headlights? shott me a pm please :)
thanks man!

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
Matce said:
sorry for ot, but SupraNikolai ... WHERE did you buy the headlights? shott me a pm please :)
thanks man!

custom! used Hella Headlights 90mm modules. high beam and a low beam. all custom fab'd to fit! :cool:\

thanx!

see u in Inssbruk!

·
Registered
35 Posts
my hometown too :sadance:

Will be there and will tell as many Supra guys as I know!
If you want, I could show you the way to the dyno ;)

·
What? Me Save Gas?
356 Posts
i still don't get it why this is supposed to take place in hillbilly hicktown austria aka innsbruck...

meeting other supra owners is cool, but not when there's ZERO entertainment. vienna is austria's (entertainment) capital, that's where the meeting should take place. i won't spend race gas worth >200 bucks for that, sorry.

i talked that over with all the other high HP supra owners here, they all share my opinion. not worth the money.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lightxx said:
i still don't get it why this is supposed to take place in hillbilly hicktown austria aka innsbruck...

meeting other supra owners is cool, but not when there's ZERO entertainment. vienna is austria's (entertainment) capital, that's where the meeting should take place. i won't spend race gas worth >200 bucks for that, sorry.

i talked that over with all the other high HP supra owners here, they all share my opinion. not worth the money.

You know, personally i think if you dont have anything positive to say then dont say anything at all. Besides, we plan this meet to talk to supra-owners not to meet up with hookers iin Vienna, I can do that where i live too. The general idea is to create a bond between the European Supra Owners. If you think Vienna is such a great place then find us a camping site or a cheap hotel which matches that in Innsbruck. Critisism is useless without suggestions to what could be done better. It is definitely not easy for me to sit here in Denmark and know whats going on in Austria because i have never been there!

Michael

UPDATE:
The site has been updated with information regarding Dyno and a tuning shop who supports the Meet. Thanks to Matce for the offer.

Read more here ---> http://www.supraklubdanmark.dk/traef/st2006.htm

·
What? Me Save Gas?
356 Posts
you know, i could care less about what you personally think.

this is a public forum and i exercise my right to state my opinion. like it or not.

vienna is not about hookers, its about theme parks, lots of clubs, a beautiful downtown and lots of 4 lane roads to go for a cruise. and a shitload of cool places you can go to and hang out with people.

ever heard of "the largest all supra event on the planet rocks the entertainment capital of the world"? guess why the make the meet in Vegas and not some hicktown???

i tried to explain why 3 +800rwhp surpas won't attend your meet. good luck though.

SavageDK said:
You know, personally i think if you dont have anything positive to say then dont say anything at all.

·
Mr. 2JZUL8R
6,024 Posts
ok i have attended 5 years of Supras Invade Las Vegas (taken home 2 trophys), and personally as cool as Las Vegas is, my favorite part is talking amongst the supra owners who have traveled from MANY states away that i would rarely have the oppertunity to meet again. This is a Supra meet for the love of the car.

Sure Vienna is a great place to hold a meet. but in all honesty, if no one takes the initiative to set something up or coordinate with the event goers here, than filling in with reasons why the meet in Innsbruk is gonna "suck", u just shouldnt attend and leave it at that. not try to rally people into thinking they are gonna have a crappy time because YOU or some other members arent going. cause id ratehr meet 50 Supra owners making 300+ RWHP than just one who has 800RWHP+. maybe a cruise from Vienna to Innsbruk for a day meet woulndt be a bad idea. im brining my camera.

i leave for Vienna Austria this tuesday and have already cleared my secdual to attend AT LEAST one day in Innsbruk for this meet. i eagerly await to meet as many Supra brothers as i can on the other side of the Atlantic!

PS as i have stated ill be in Veinna most of the time but more than eager to meet up with supra people on any day im there (June 20th-August 10). Doesnt have to be a supra "meet" to just enjoy the love of the supra. :cool:

·
Registered
522 Posts
I'm sorry....but theres more to life than Theme Parks, Clubs, Vanity, Girls, Sex and all the other transient things out there. I understand the right to self expression and opinion but when your degrading a town on baseless grounds, and then claiming that others wont be going for the same reason, without providing names.....Yea....you can imagine how it makes you look, especially when some of these people were born there.

I've been to Las Vegas probably 20 times in my life, with all kinds of people...being to the Supra meet there several times now as well...and honestly the best part of the meet wasn't that it was Vegas...it was the people hanging out in a Parking Lot just talking.

For perspective, I live in Orange County, we have more "Entertainment" within 200 miles of us than 90% of the world does, and I must say...it is probably one of the most empty places on the planet as well. I guess its all a matter of personality, but I much more agree with Nick, meeting and getting to know unique people is better than any sort of entertaining task you can find around here. 1000hp supra...yea cool, going to a club...bar etc...yea cool, but without the people what is it?

Anyways I'll be in Austria around that time, and hopefully I can make it out for one of the days with Nick.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts