Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seb :blah: and myself have organized a small Supra/Exotic car meet for this Wednesday's UCF (University-Alafaya) meet. It should be a good time. Some of us are going to meet up at Seb's place at 10pm and ride to the meet together.

If Seb ever wakes up from his all night partying he can give directions and more info.

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
what night partying...oh wait ur a witness god damn it :lol: damn I think I drank too much last night :wtflol:

yeah we're gonna meet up at my place at around 9-10pm, I live on university blvd near UCF, just hit me up on aim MKIVSebTT for directions and info. All nice cars are welcome, so far we got everything from Evo to Gallardo ;)

-Seb

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
Tanya said:
so keep your crapboxes away

lol :sadwavey:
nah all gen supras are welcome since there "supras" :)

-Seb

·
830 Posts
Damn, I wish I could go.......every meet I have some kind of conflict. :mad:

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
SUPRAHOLIC98 said:
Seb why so freakin late?
its not a "real" supra meet, its just every wed night at 11-midnight theres a big car meet at the corner of alafaya and university...I just decided with some friends to meet up at my place before and we decided to invite other ppl...then keith made this thread.....so yeah 9-10pm isnt really late since we'll head out to the meet at around 11pm

-Seb

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
Everyone should arrive between 9-10pm, otherwise you wont know where the hell to go lol

Here is directions for my place, its pretty simple, its on university blvd on the south side, theres a huge brick with arden villas written on it. If you dont know where university blvd is, well its right by UCF, from I-4 take 408 east then 417 north and take the exit for university EAST

IMPORTANT: There is security at the entrance, the guy wont bother u I know him, just say ur here to see SEBASTIEN...if he makes u fill out the registry, just write ur name and my full name is SEBASTIEN MIGNEAULT(u have to write my name also in the registry).

Once you get in, just go straight and park somewhere on the circle parking lot or around there, I will try and have someone stay outside to direct ppl to my place, if not we'll just stick outside and get in at like 10-10:15

Here's a map of where im located at...

-Seb

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
got_trd said:
Ill be at the UCF meet... not sure about swinging by the apartment though since I dont know many of you guys
its all good chino, theres some ppl who aimed me to know if they could stop by to go with us and I dont know them, ur much less of a stranger to me than them lol besides ur gf knows me

-Seb

·
Premium Member
4,460 Posts
I'm gonna take my shitbox#2 to the shop and see if I can get a few things taken care of. If so I'll bring it, If not I'll be in the black shitbox #1. I've got a final at 7 so chances are I won't make it over to Sebs (don't they have some huge ass speedbumps there too ?) . I'm gonna talk to Nero and see if he wants to take the MNY MAKR out as well to add to the pose.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'll be bored, but I have a mustang regular POS v6, blah blah. Is there any value of me coming? Will someone let me ride in their ownage supra aka dream car?

I'm just a lonely photographer heh.

·
In the shadow...
1,452 Posts
wes- thats cool man and yeah definetely make nero come, just tell him to show up here at around 9

willie- yes, you should come

dhermit- sure why not, it would be great to have nice pictures also ;)

-Seb

1 - 20 of 43 Posts