Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Power shift that bitch!
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the deal....

Steve Arcenio (camera guy) said that the footage was completed. He blurred all the plates. There's about 8-9 mins of footage. Since he is compiling a full length DVD he would rather not host the footage on the internet so as not to spoil the video for those that would buy it. He said that he would rather give copies to people that attended the meet.

I am meeting up with him to get a copy on DVD at the car show this coming Saturday.

He would like everyone that was at the meet to email them their First/Last names or nicknames whatever you would like for the credits.

Here is his email-
[email protected]

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
dope!

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
:iwdumbass Thanks again for an update Michelle...I emailed him...so I guess I see where that will get me!

Mark

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Thanks Michelle for the update. I also sent Steve an email with my info for receiving a DVD...

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
awesome! can't wait!

michelle, are you entering your car in the show? a club wants me to enter my car and they said they'd pay my $50 registration fee but I dunno. My car is driven so it's not super clean like a lot of those show cars.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
DrMike said:
awesome! can't wait!

michelle, are you entering your car in the show? a club wants me to enter my car and they said they'd pay my $50 registration fee but I dunno. My car is driven so it's not super clean like a lot of those show cars.
Enter it anyway DrM and put a sign on it that say's "This is my everyday driver." They should actually have classes of everyday drivers anyway!!! Not everybody has an extra Supra just to make a show car out of...haha...

Hey I am lucky to just have a Supra period. In 1990 I made a decision to use some of my retirement money and pay cash for a Supra. A decision I have never regretted even though now a days I can hardly afford to buy the gas for it...haha... I STILL GET A THRILL EVERYTIME I DRIVE IT so it has been well worth it in my opinion. I get about the same amount of thrill out of driving my Supra as I as I used to get flying my single engine low wing retractable gear hot rod airplane that was one of the fastest in its day...haha...(almost 200mph)

·
1st Lieutenant Team BEYAW
1,915 Posts
thanks Michelle, i sent him an email!

·
Banned
32 Posts
Thanks Michelle! I have absolutely no clue if I am in the vid.... Was leading the pack from tacoma mall once we hit nisqually. :)

After Tumwater I let 4 mk3's fly by me then caught up to them.

Was in the 1985 Supra, Black P-Type.

·
Power shift that bitch!
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You all are very welcome!!!

And no, I am not entering in this show, I am hoping to be ready for one in a few months....just waiting on some things

·
Administrator
17,247 Posts
1990? Did you own a MKIII before your current MKIV? :confused:

Steve T.

93dawg said:
...In 1990 I made a decision to use some of my retirement money and pay cash for a Supra...

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Steve Theodore said:
1990? Did you own a MKIII before your current MKIV? :confused:

Steve T.
No I didn't own a previous Supra SteveT...

Man when one gets old it really gets bad... Sorry Steve I meant 2000... My clutch on my car slips if I have too much power and my mind seems to slip most of the time. My car has an excuse as when it has too much power but I sure can't claim too much power is the excuse for the slipping of my mind...haha...

Thanks Steve for helping me out of that ditch I was digging...

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
93dawg said:
My clutch on my car slips if I have too much power and my mind seems to slip most of the time. My car has an excuse as when it has too much power but I sure can't claim too much power is the excuse for the slipping of my mind...haha...
I had to read that one twice...great play on words Dawg!! :crazy:

Mark

·
Banned
32 Posts
Received an email back from the guy, this is what he said:

"I will be in Global Imports, so if people want to meet me somewere at the dome/seattle. Give me a call."

I am assuming he meant this saturday, no? I'm gonna ask him and find out.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
The Olddawg might get his DVD tonight or tomorrow morning as he passes through town on his way to RRev to see Brian dyno his red Supra in the morning.

·
Registered
744 Posts
93dawg said:
The Olddawg might get his DVD tonight or tomorrow morning as he passes through town on his way to RRev to see Brian dyno his red Supra in the morning.
News travels fast lol.

Yeah, Steve the Director of the vid is showing up in the morning to get a little footage of my high boost tune. My car put down a not to shabby 558rwhp on pump today so I am excited as to what it will put down on some 114 and 30+ psi.

Im getting my DVD when he is there filming.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Near as I know those that were in the video may get it free. Otherwise it it will be for sale I think... If anybody knows any different please correct me... I talked to Steve Arcenio a little bit ago who as far as I know is the maker of this video and he said something like since we never cut up at all he did some things with the video to enhance it, meaning I don't know what...haha... What I am saying herein refers to the 5 of us Supra owners/drivers who went in our Supras North from Centralia while he took movies of us...

However I am sure there are others who know more about this video than I do such as Michelle...

EDIT: Michelle in her first post said all who attended the Centralia meet should send Steve Arcenio their contact info... READ THE FIRST POST for the straight scoop from Michelle...

·
Swing on deezz!!!
2,155 Posts
From the sounds of my e-mail with him it appears as though I may be out of luck in getting a DVD...All I got was questions. This is mere speculation, but it appears I didn't have a flashy body kit or a single, so I wasn't noticed. All I got was questions, and my answers were not responded to. Oh well...guess he didn't see my bucket flyin by him at 100 with the other four. :scratch:

Mark

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Mark did you tell him you were one of the 5 Supras that went up the highway North of Centralia while he was taking movies of the 5 of us?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts