Supra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats-up guys, my name is Chris (Ogre), I live in Bakersfield. I drive a 95 NA Supra (soon to be TT). Ok now that the introduction is out of the way. I thought that it would be cool if we got a central Cali meet going. I was thinking maybe at Battle of the Import in October at Famosa. Maybe meet up for a BBQ/cruise on a SAT. and hit the track on Sun. depending on the event (when it goes down on what days). Or we can just meet up for a BBQ/cruise on any given weekend. LMK what you guys think of the whole idea! :bigthumb:
thanks
Chris

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
If we get about 4 or 5 (we do still have at least 4 or 5 working Supras, right?) from the Fresno area coming down...I am up for it. It's been awhile and the drive isn't too bad.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll rally up Bako's local Supras and see if their down as well. Theres about 5 to 8 that I know of.

·
Registered
784 Posts
sounds interesting to me.. i missed those days where there were 12-15 of us cruising.. :blah:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sup, Chris i'm usually down in Bakers, i think i saw your car a couple times. But anyways, i'm down for a meet, as long as it doesn't fall on the same days of the Supras invade Las Vegas meet in October.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No way... Rom and I are planning to hit Las Vegas as well. Maybe we can roll out at the same time?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK... If every one is down to do the meet sooner than Oct. (Battle of the Imports), then let me know and I'll start putting it together.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Supra meet?

1badsup said:
I have relatives in Delano and wouldn't mind going to a meet there. It's about an hour and a half away from my house in LA. In fact, why don't you setup and all CALI meet in Bakersfield or somewhere in the area. Maybe somewhere near the Kern river.

You think many more people would want to come down from all over Cali. I was going to try and see if this local shop LE/TOY (Lexus/Toyota) Motorsports, would want to sponsor a dyno meet as well! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
ogre said:
You think many more people would want to come down from all over Cali. I was going to try and see if this local shop LE/TOY (Lexus/Toyota) Motorsports, would want to sponsor a dyno meet as well! :bigthumb:
I think so. I was going to organize an all Cali meet and I think Bakersfield would be a good place to do it. I don't know if people want to drive 3 hours just to dyno though but they wouldn't mind driving to meet other supra members and specially if Le/Toy will have food.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts