Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Not sure what happend with the beetle.. I think we will get more information later.

edit: new information. The Porsche "got a message on the gearbox" so he let of the throttle.

Translation:
(camera man) -We are driving the Supra against a russian Porsche.
(Björck to camera man) -Its not that stable with these wheels on so you know.
(camera man) -shit......

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
how can not this thread have more replies?

·
In charge of snacks
527 Posts
I would like to see a rematch between the two and hp numbers the time of the rematch.

I don't know how others feel but I have always been skeptical about the supras (its usually the same car) in m5s videos. I understand there were a lot of things that played in the loss of the supras that have previously been in those videos but I need help in bridging the thoughts in my mind. The following questions are by no means an attempt at trying to callout m5board or anyone who has participated in these events and can be answered by anyone. Im just here to learn.

Were the races that involved the previous supra vs "x" car the true hp claims of both cars?

Was anything off on said supra?

I know the supras had wheelspin problems in previous videos (did I already answer my own question?) but even after it caught traction was it already too late for it to catch or keep place vs a car with tiptronic/paddles?

If yes to previous question: Is there any idea on the minimal hp needed over the opposing car for the supra to keep pace with said car?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Am I missing something??? It looks like the supra did what all supras do with big turbos..pulled him on top....yes the all wheel drive will get u off the hit, henceforth UGR T.T. G"s... looked like the supra walked him on top...

·
In charge of snacks
527 Posts
Am I missing something??? It looks like the supra did what all supras do with big turbos..pulled him on top....yes the all wheel drive will get u off the hit, henceforth UGR T.T. G"s... looked like the supra walked him on top...
The video posted above is of a supra that hasn't been in any "previous" videos by m5board, has more hp than the opposing car and the race was shut down early so none of my questions were directed towards this video. My questions were directed towards videos by m5boards of another supra vs other cars with same hp claims.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Same cars, different race, outside view.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
^^ Agree'd...... Bjorcks supra is deff on of my favorites! One badass ride for sure

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Björck was running low boost as traction was not that good.
The Porsche stopped all of the sudden as he "got message on gearbox".

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Toyota supra

Above, a UGR Gallardo1500 HP
To bad he broke the transmission.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.