Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
There are something missing on your drawing, the line in the red box on my picture are not going to one, but there are to lines there. so they have to connect 2 places on the abs block.. can you help find the right places on the abs blok???

Attachments

·
From the land down under
3,811 Posts
There are something missing on your drawing, the line in the red box on my picture are not going to one, but there are to lines there. so they have to connect 2 places on the abs block.. can you help find the right places on the abs blok???
There are 2 different types of brake line set ups on the JDM version of the A80.

At some point, they changed from a 4 channel, to a 3 channel system. Probably when they went from Series 1, to Series 2, in mid 1996.

·
Registered
774 Posts
There are 2 different types of brake line set ups on the JDM version of the A80.

At some point, they changed from a 4 channel, to a 3 channel system. Probably when they went from Series 1, to Series 2, in mid 1996.
Hm ok. mine is a 1994 model. and i have 2 lines that goes to the back.. and mine was taken apart due paint, so need to find out what port they go in on the abs block.

·
From the land down under
3,811 Posts
Is there no letters stamped on your ABS pump? You might have to clean it well in order to see them, as they arent very big.

Also, is there any way you can dummy up the lines in the most logical way, based on size and curves? As Im guessing that one wont fit in the other position without bending it.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Is there no letters stamped on your ABS pump? You might have to clean it well in order to see them, as they arent very big.

Also, is there any way you can dummy up the lines in the most logical way, based on size and curves? As Im guessing that one wont fit in the other position without bending it.
Mine is paintet so cant see anything on it anymore.. my brake lines have been of the car.. so cant do that eater.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts