Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NA comrades,

I have a friend who owns a Civic Si and turbo it with Greddy (I think) turbo. He is very corky and also wants to ask me to race him before he had turbo. I what what my chances are to take him out with my Supra na, bpu.

I kinda know the answer but just want to get some more opionions. Thanks .

S

·
0 Posts
Hey

= (
I think the civic will win..
But wait!
You get a turbo and smoke the lil honda

R

·
0 Posts
I've got a 94 NA Auto and I beat the shit out of a 99 Civic Si 5spd. With the turbo, I'm sure who would win but I think it would be a good race. And once you get a turbo, you'll be hella fast.

·
Now...Whitesupra94
3,249 Posts
how much does a civic turbo put down? 200rwhp...? 230..? i doubt its much more than 200. what is the average for a stock na auto and manu. auto is like 157rwhp right? manual is like 170..? just wondering

Bob

·
Senior
1,475 Posts
That little thing with boost? Leave it alone. On an open road- Nevada maybe? - let him burn his over stressed motor up matching your top end (he'll get there first). But he's got ya- power to weight is too much too overcome.:(

D

·
0 Posts
BlackSupra93 said:
how much does a civic turbo put down? 200rwhp...? 230..? i doubt its much more than 200. what is the average for a stock na auto and manu. auto is like 157rwhp right? manual is like 170..? just wondering

Bob
my girlfriends civic puts down 304 to the wheels but that is with a turboed prelude engine. my friends SI with a greddy put down something around 260 +-5hp. stock boost on the greddy i think puts somewhere around 230 to the wheels with only an exhaust. unless this guy cant drive for shit you have no chance. get a turbo n fuck up the shitty civic (shouldnt talk cause i drive my girls car all the time...but i figured since she had one i might as well put time and money into it to have a fun car...i drive it most of the time she dont like to drive and she goes through sooooo many clutches)

·
« f ï z z | ë »
761 Posts
if's he's already turbo, he'll probably win. tell us how it turns out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts