Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Not ur jizz, not ur bizz
6,571 Posts
Jesus Christ that car is mint...that paint job is fuckin amazing!

·
Registered
100 Posts
DAMN!!! but one time I saw an 87t manual with 350 miles on it...that's right 350 (not a typo)...it was this one dude's car he had bought in 87, but died like a month later and gave it to his nephew which never drove it at all due to remorse or some shit like that...he was trying to sell it for like 35,000...but i didn't see what it actually sold for...

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Last I heard, that 350 mile Supra never did sell.

This one is nice too, but it's at $8800 so far, and the reserve still hasn't been met? You can buy a mint condition Supra with a brand new engine in it for not much more, and you won't have any of the 15 year old brittle parts issues that this one will have.

·
I Didn't Do It!
1,030 Posts
GrimJack said:

This one is nice too, but it's at $8800 so far, and the reserve still hasn't been met? You can buy a mint condition Supra with a brand new engine in it for not much more, and you won't have any of the 15 year old brittle parts issues that this one will have.
dont degrade such a beautiful thing with such negative comments! :blah: lolol :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
GrimJack said:

Do realize that there are other parts rather than the engine, and MKIII is going to have old brittle parts, suspension bushing will be old and worn, and all the orings and seals in the ac/heating system or braking system are still going to be old even if the engine was replaced.

But to damn bad it is auto, or I would break out the wallet and count my money only to come up short $8,758.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
350 miles? Meh....
How about 106 km? There was a Supra with 106km on the odo, for sale here in Toronto on an auction a few months (years?) ago. The guy wanted $30k CDN for it, and it didnt sell ofcourse. Dunno what happened to it. It was an 87 White Turbo 5spd with burg leather interior :)

·
Republican
8,421 Posts
Very nice... to bad it's burgandy... if it was a black 92 with shadow grey interior...................oh girl!

G

·
Are they serious?
"The total 1991 Supra production run was 3,623 units.
There are probably very few left, in this condition. "

My supra has the same specs, same year, but red, and uh....a *few* more miles.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
When I'm out of college, I swear I am buying a MINT mk3 (and mint mk2), There is something about those perfect new looking body lines that just makes me go nuts. More so than any mk4 ever has... The only thing better is a MINT black 84-85 mk2... :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit: :wackit:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts