Supra Forums banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
newbieknownothing1 said:
hot digitty dammmnnnn, thats one hot mk3. and one of those rare 8 cylinder supras too. hehehehe!!! wow!!
That's not an 8-cylinder...it says it's 8-cylinder in the description, but whoever's selling it goes on to say that it's a 6-cylinder in the "It has the following Factory Installed Equipment:" part of the vehicle description...
not to be an ass...but just a correction...

·
Registered
81 Posts
bptotheeng said:
That's not an 8-cylinder...it says it's 8-cylinder in the description, but whoever's selling it goes on to say that it's a 6-cylinder in the "It has the following Factory Installed Equipment:" part of the vehicle description...
not to be an ass...but just a correction...
hahaha, i was saying that in a sarcastic way!! didn't know what smiley to use.

·
desufnoC
1,842 Posts
newbieknownothing1 said:
hahaha, i was saying that in a sarcastic way!! didn't know what smiley to use.
ha, dont worry man, your sarcasm was caught by most

·
92 TURBO
1,008 Posts
QUOTES:

SupraMikeCT on 4/26 "That 91 on ebay will probably go for over $12k in that condition with that low miles. < worth every cent too."

90Legend on 4/27 "I think it will end around 12K or so."

SupraMikeCT on 4/29 " WOW, It's up to $11k with 6 days left! Already has 22 bids with reserve still not met. Probably go for over $15k."

UPDATE: 5/2/05
It's up to $15,700 with 3 days left. Has 36 bids and reserve is still not met.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&rd=1&item=4545790241&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
You've really got to wonder what the seller thinks it's worth to have the reserve set so high. Personally, I think it passed it's value a while back, and this guy is dreaming.

·
I don't want an MK4!
1,727 Posts
I'm with Grim. I would not pay that much for that car.

Mike, looks like you nailed it on the head.

Either that or someone got pissed cause the reserve was too high after they put in a reasonable bid of 12K or so, and is bidding it up just to see what the reserve is, with no intention to buy.

We all love our 3rd gen Supras, but for that type of money you could buy a shit one and restore it from the ground up.

Will be interesting to see how this all ends up.

Dan

·
Registered
113 Posts
Those folks have a gorgeous car but the color is Micca Pearl Red NOT Burgundy.
It is a sweet example of the MK3.
William 89T

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nice car, but I'd just screw it up...
Also noticed that seller says that he changed the PVC. I assume that he meant the PCV, but what do you figure that he changed?

61 - 80 of 82 Posts