Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
7m Power
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just saw a red red mk3 on the show Cheaters on G4TV. Its a homo :hay: episode just so u know (i have nothing against gays by the way). That show is funny

·
supra love
463 Posts
on the topic of supras on tv shows, in the movie "how to losew a guy in 10 days" there is a supra parked on the side of the road right near the endof the movie. i know, what the hell kinda guy watches that movie, well i had a good feeling about it and i was right. well worth it for the 10 seconds of mkiii :)

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
G4TV is the toilet of the TV universe. The whole channel is a complete joke, full of stupid shows with nothing but uninformative BS.

TechTV = FTW

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
G4 is TechTV....

they just changed the name and changed some of the programming (no more late night anime I noticed...)

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts

·
Registered
3,877 Posts
she's on X-play still...

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
10,377 Posts
G4TV is the toilet of the TV universe. The whole channel is a complete joke, full of stupid shows with nothing but uninformative BS.

TechTV = FTW
Get out.

G4 plays reruns of Fastlane so it's automatically better than most channels.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
One of my ex-coworkers was on that show supposedly.

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
In an episode of Home Improvement theres a mk3 in traffic. I forget exactly which episode. maybe when tim drives gils auston hely(sorry for spelling) or another one... its a pretty good plain view of it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts