Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my girlfriend just got her new digi cam and when we were leaving the mall, the lighting caught my eye. I thought the supra looked really good, I hope the pics do it justice.
Any comments welcome!
Thanks guys!

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
These last two are of me and my girlfriend!

·
95 Hardtopper X 2
1,709 Posts
Looking nice and clean, just needs to sit a little lower.

·
Registered
275 Posts
nice and clean....what year is it? it looks like a 97 but without the badges or a 98 without the steering wheel or a 93-96 with changed headlights, turn signals etc. haha I apologize for wasting space just wanted to say nice car

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hua said:
Trrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrripod! ;)
No joke, we had shaky hands...sorry :)

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
VINZE said:
Wow looking real smooth. '97? '98?
94' with all the updates, shaved front toyota symbol.

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
chnco said:
who's the idiot next to the car? ;)
Ya, I don't know, some ass clown came and stood next to my car when I was taking the picture and on top of that he had the nerve to put his hand on my car....needless to say, I about killed him!!!! :)

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
99YellowStang said:

nice white car theme
Good eye!!! I didn't notice that. Oh, and btw, what the F**K happened to your F**KING CAR???????

·
Over 10 years on SF....
7,892 Posts
Not to be a prick but, looks kinda silly from the side how the lip sits so much lower then the skirts, get some nice aftermarket ones :p.

·
Bruce Lee wanna be!!!
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
SupraOfDoom said:
Not to be a prick but, looks kinda silly from the side how the lip sits so much lower then the skirts, get some nice aftermarket ones :p.
To each there own! There are quite a few guys that have there supra's set up the way mine is. I bought the car with it like that though :)

I'm not much for exterior, maybe some rims in the future, but I don't know about anymore body mods.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts