Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there have some tech ? to see if u can answer i have a 93.5 supra turbo not to long ago my cruise control stopped working in conjunction with that i can no longer get my car out of park (auto tranny) plus it sees that my power steering doesn't work either everything happened at the same time out of the blue are these linked in anyway and do u have some trouble shooting tip for me plus i have a high speed miss at full throttle some people tell me its the coil packs but could this some how be linked to my other problems

thank you very much
Todd
:urowned:

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
sounds like you need to do some wiring checks. have you tampered with anything?

good luck

~~steven

·
Laughing at u not with u
149 Posts
:scratch: Ok so you can't get your car out of park and I'm guessing this happened after your power steering/cruise problem I'm really just bumping this but something must have happened before all this went down. Were there any symptoms or anything prior to this happening?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Most likely you have wiring problem if you can't get your car out of park check Neutral Safely Switch and Brake switch is working properly and if you having high speed ignition problem start by Narrowing the spark plug Gap before replacing the Coil Packs hope this help

1 - 5 of 5 Posts