Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Hardtop Crew
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had a nice get together with some members. Had some cops , beer,women,music, fireworks, burnouts, racing you name it . Video will be up later

hehehe=)

james with his car lol

LOl 2j no shit??

and thanks for everyone lookin =)

·
Hardtop Crew
6,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea at 2pm :) We had a 18inch comp sub and after 10 years here the neighbors finally had it i think. Not a party till cops come.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
nice.... so girls, music, fast cars, and good people oh and racing! gotta love the fast life!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Always goodtimes in with the sup community.

·
Premium Member
12,615 Posts
All the cars look good, but I want to see more of the sick Venza. :hide: Yes, serious.

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Goodshit JT didn't think you would make a thread about it. Lmao your the man for hosting this! So glad I made it or else I wouldn't have a video of my own car to obsess over lmao lmk bout any other vids or pics of my car. Great day and great people. Looking forward to another day like it.

your car looks and sounds real good bro! damn nice! thanks for the invite...its okay though...you're on the crap coast anyhow;) i didn't miss much LMAO
Thanks for the compliments =) lmao

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.