Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Im thinking of selling my 94 supraTT 6spd and I'm curious about what it may be worth. I have a couple of things done to it nothing major just a couple of minor things. hks bov, blitz intake,fluidyne rad, hks super drager, elec fans, blitz sbc-id, eibach springs, and 4 way adjustables. I just had a new water pump and belt put on and have already replaced valve guide seals along with a couple of others. So what do you think I could get for it?? Oh yeah it has 120,000 miles

·
LS WON
1,019 Posts
Newo657 said:
Im thinking of selling my 94 supraTT 6spd and I'm curious about what it may be worth. I have a couple of things done to it nothing major just a couple of minor things. hks bov, blitz intake,fluidyne rad, hks super drager, elec fans, blitz sbc-id, eibach springs, and 4 way adjustables. I just had a new water pump and belt put on and have already replaced valve guide seals along with a couple of others. So what do you think I could get for it?? Oh yeah it has 120,000 miles
I say that would be a fair trade for my NA auto :) :D :) :D ....:(

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
$18,000-$21,000

But if you're not in a hurry to sell it. Ask a higher price
and just sit on it and wait for a right buyer. As the quote goes,
"theres an ass for every seat" . Good Luck :bigthumb:

-Phu

·
damn '02's...
649 Posts
Depending on color, I'd say 20-21 if you have a MSB, up to as much as 25k for silver or black. Of course it has everything to do with condition and overall drivability. Little things like alignment, brakes, tires, turbo condition have a ton to do with how much you can ask for it.

·
Very Senior Member
10,058 Posts
Newo657 said:
Are you in MS? (me too).
If you can wait for the right buyer, you should get low $20's.

·
Dirty free-for-all?
119 Posts
Just take KBB private party value, and add $10,000+ to it.:p

Some for sale right now at $31,000 over blue book. Ridiculous, but I know, I know, it's a Supra.:rolleyes:

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys. Well it is in really good condition and the turbos are running fine. So I guess asking around 20-21 isn't that bad. Next question where is the best place to sell it?

·
Registered
523 Posts
post if for sale in the "for sale" section on here. shouldn't have a problem selling it. also ebay

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
You could sell it on Ebay.. you might have to list it 3 times but if you take enough pics and wait until May/June to sell it I bet you will see 23-24 for it.

·
Registered
507 Posts
You may want to hold out, I sold Karli's 94TT auto with I think around 140k miles...off the top of my head I cannot remember but she had a lot of miles on it. Anyhow, the body and interior was in excellent shape and I maintained the motor and we ended up getting 24,000 the first day I posted it on AutoTrader.com.
I would imagine your car would be worth at least 24K being a 6-speed. In the summer I'd bet you could get about 25K easy.
Good luck,
Chris

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Newo657, I picked my silver 6spd up about 2 months ago with just about the exact same mods and miles, and paid 24K. The dealer wanted 26. Not sure what part of the country you are in, but they are tough to find in good shape in the NE.

·
Registered
28 Posts
hah at 20-21k these 6spds sell basically as fast as the deal can be done. i already tried to buy 3 all sold within 2 days. on my 4th and so far fav wish me luck:)

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks alot guys you have been real helpfull. So if anybody out there is interested email me. I am getting ready to post it in the for sale section and on some other places. thanks again..

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Hau said:
That's not a Pomeranian. Looks like a Shitzhu. :D
Nope. The face is way too flat to be a Shi-tzu. (I have two of these little bad boys :D )

·
Registered
147 Posts
For your comparison, I bought my black 95 tt auto with 75k miles a month ago for 24.5k. Body, interior and motor all are in excellent condition. (the whole car is still a virgin, completely stock) After reading the posts in this thread I see that it must have been a good deal for me, anyone agree with that?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts