Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, i just got a 86.5, 5 speed supra...very excited...since it's a used car, i have been searching online 4 quite a while to know more about general repair information just to get myself ready & understand more about supra...can somebody pointed out some gd sites? (i don't mind really technical stuff, 'cos i used to have a 93, 5 speed Eclipse back in college...i did all the repair on that car as well...) thx all...

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
This site is the only site you'll need to know to deal with any aspect of your MKIII. People here are very nice and understand the MKIII like the back of their hands, majority of us perform our own work so we've been through any and every problem you'll come in contact with. As far as a problem goes....if you have any, post it on the boards and you'll get a response even before you hit submit on the post. This is one of the only forums I know of from where you can actually get some usefull information out of.

Kruso

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx...i went around the site & it seems really gd...that's y i signed up @ the 1st place...thx anyway...

·
The Great Kruso
3,876 Posts
Im sry, I didnt answer you question...did I. The search buttom up top is your best friend, type in anything you want any information on and its already been discussed and will come up. If you're not able to find it there try the sogi web site for tips and supramania.com for further information.

Kruso

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
...thx...that's the answer i was looking 4...it really helped...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts