Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Band on the Run
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if MKIV supra owners can post pics of there supra with stock rims but missing the center caps. I know its a strange request but I just want to know what it looks like. Thanks

·
Registered
859 Posts
It looks GAY!

·
Registered
125 Posts
707supra said:
Its JDM my friend!! Also great weight reduction.
lmao, I knew that would be said sooner or later.

People don't take there center caps off just cuz it looks cool bro, so forget about it. You dont need to see pics to understand that. Either leave them on, or get new rims. : )

·
Registered
859 Posts
707supra said:
Its JDM my friend!! Also great weight reduction.
Man if that's the case......Why doesn't he just not eat for a day or two..........Call it good!

·
iSketch Master!
9,045 Posts
haha i actually have a pic like this. Oh and I had them off cause apparantly my brother is an idiot and ran them over. :urowned:

That was before I lowered it.

Alex

·
Band on the Run
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Hahaha, NSanity No im wondering it because im about to purchase a supra and its missing center caps on the rims and the pics ive gotten dont really showcase the wheels so I havent gotten a good look at it. And I wont until I go check it out myself and So i was just wondering what they look like. Im going to get new rims very soon after I get the car but thats not the first thing I plan on doing.

·
Registered
859 Posts
I know, I'm just giving you a tough time........

·
Espresso Connoisseur
1,636 Posts
If you're gonna do this, I'd do it with the later year wheels that don't have those weird lines going on. It looks a bit cleaner AND THEY WEIGH LESS TOO!! :D

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
NSANITY said:
Man if that's the case......Why doesn't he just not eat for a day or two..........Call it good!
Dont forget to take the engine out, thats where you'll lose most weight...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts