Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok.....yesterday I'm coming home from class and some guy rolls up behind me real fast..........then we come to an intersection.....light turns red. It's a black rx7 tt.....95 i think....he revs real high at me and small popping flame out his exhaust........not sure of his mods except bov, and exhaust........any hoo.....light goes green.....we both spin 1st. I let off in 1st. get some traction......hit second, and start spinning again half way through 2nd. then get traction.........by third I'm a bus length ahead....he wasn't gaining.........going like 80 in like a 45mph I slow down, and he goes by. But the strange thing was in 3rd my car was surging, like it had alot more power than normal......and it was making a weird noise hard to explain.....like a low surging humming sound (could also feel it)
And then today I drive to class and the check engine light comes on.....1st. time ever...........no clue what the deal is..........My car has custom intake/gt spec exh,/stage 3 clutch. allmods have been on for over a year.................What do you guys think is wrong? thanks for your time.

·
Registered
72 Posts
You smokd a 3rd gen RX-7??!! Either there's something wrong with the dude's car(which I highly doubt since he was revving on you...), or he doesn't know how to drive worth shit.. or you're BSing.. =P

·
ABM
497 Posts
im guessing the RX-7 couldn't drive for shit :mad: :mad: those turbo'd 7's are frikkin fast!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah this was no BS..........I was expecting to lose.........but I wanted to see how fast his car was. He also spun 1st. gear like me.....................so I dunno there are so many factors in a street race........I guees I was just lucky the other night. But I still have no clue whats wrong with my car.....all the fluids are good.....belt fine........tires good.........No idea, but it still does the shutter/shimmy thing at wot............oh and now the check engine light is off for some reason. Who knows?:confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts