Supra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend that wants to buy a supra, Hes willing to spend 11000, or maybe more depending on the car, car has to be manual.... So if ne of you are selling ur supras or know someone that is leave a reply or pm me.

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
11k for a manual... he's crazy ... i wish it could be done but as far as i know 5 or 6 spd go fo around 13, 14 maybe now the lowest is 15 and up!

having said that... i guess it is possible depends on whos selling

·
Registered
457 Posts
I have a 6speed that i will sell... for 11k......

as the downpayment.. the rest is required at pickup...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sully said:

how much total? he is willin to spend more like i said, right now he will go high as 13500. Hes wants to get it asap..... so if you guys have offers, throw them down

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
michaelrc51 said:
$11,000???
must be looking for an N/A, I have a 97 TT 6-speed for sale but it is a lot more than $11,000

how much u sell the tt for

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
lol 6spd.... ill take a gues 27... to 35k$

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SupraTTurbo2JZ said:
lol 6spd.... ill take a gues 27... to 35k$

thats out his price range...he is looking for a n/a but he will go as high as 15k

·
Sooooooo JDM
1,221 Posts
junito said:
thats out his price range...he is looking for a n/a but he will go as high as 15k
Don't have the link handy...but there is a Black N/A 5 speed for around $13K IIRC up in Jersey. He has been trying to sell it for 5 months or so. Around 90K miles, black leather. Looked in decent shape. I considered it for a TT swap before I picked up my RSP. Dig through the classifieds on SF. If all else fails, send me a PM with your E-mail. I'm pretty sure I have an E-mail about it.

Ryan
P.S. Did you get that bottle filled yet? :)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ryan23 said:
Don't have the link handy...but there is a Black N/A 5 speed for around $13K IIRC up in Jersey. He has been trying to sell it for 5 months or so. Around 90K miles, black leather. Looked in decent shape. I considered it for a TT swap before I picked up my RSP. Dig through the classifieds on SF. If all else fails, send me a PM with your E-mail. I'm pretty sure I have an E-mail about it.

Ryan
P.S. Did you get that bottle filled yet? :)
yea ryan i did, and i love it... thanks alot. cant wait till i get the turbo now, lol. Thinkin like 2weeks now. my email is [email protected] or his is [email protected]. Just hit me up wit the link to this email, and if we like it well get it. thanks

·
Registered
455 Posts
I will sell you a 6spd tranny and a sparco seat, you can play gt4 and pretend its the real thing. Pm me for details.
-Daniel

·
MKIV intervention needed
2,988 Posts
sully said:

fuk ya ron, lol!!!
how ya doing, its nice again up here and the cool nights are POWER 2 da max

·
Registered
1993.5 White Turbo Supra
919 Posts
michaelrc51 said:
I know a buyer if the price was a bit lower.. idk.. pm me if u wanna know anything bout it..

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
pm / email me

·
Registered
47 Posts
mpower said:
I will sell you a 6spd tranny and a sparco seat, you can play gt4 and pretend its the real thing. Pm me for details.
-Daniel
LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts