VERY VERY clean paint
all new fenders and radiator support
comes with tranny, but no engine.
$2500 obo
call steven 480-334-0189

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
any interior pics ? Id say $1,500 and where is the car located.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
any interior pics ? Id say $1,500 and where is the car located.
im located in phoenix,az
holy sh!t you have big golf balls...

phoenix arizona? ny? (please please)
does this mean you want me to ship it? im totally up to if you pay for shipping.

I would give you $1,400 for it...
$2500 it a bit steep. it is a beautiful car though.
ya im trying to see how much the shell is worth.
it might be better to put in a 7mge (i have many na parts and blocks) cause this engine has been giving me so much trouble since i got it.

·
Pixel slinger
553 Posts
i agree. $2,500 can net you a running turbo supra in decent shape. IF it were a 91 or 92 then i'd say you can probably warrent that. $1,500 is a reasonable offer for that shell.

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Whoa... hold on a sec....

i didnt notice this at first... but if you look close the tail light is cracked like a spider web. Id say $1300.... excuse my original post... lol.

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
ya im trying to see how much the shell is worth.
it might be better to put in a 7mge (i have many na parts and blocks) cause this engine has been giving me so much trouble since i got it.

A GE? you said the car was turbo? Also is it a manual transmission or an AUTO ? and what else other than the Engine does it require to run ?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
A GE? you said the car was turbo? Also is it a manual transmission or an AUTO ? and what else other than the Engine does it require to run ?
its an auto. an i do mean ge becuase i have a bagillion ge parts so i could throw an engine together to make it run.
thats the only thing that it needs to run
Whoa... hold on a sec....

i didnt notice this at first... but if you look close the tail light is cracked like a spider web. Id say $1300.... excuse my original post... lol.
i didnt notice that, thanks for pointing it out!

·
Pixel slinger
553 Posts
if that's the case, keep it and make it run. It'll be worth more in that condition. Yeah, i'll have to amend my first quote. I'll have to agree with the tail light damage in that i'd be worth about $1350-1400 due to that.

·
Banned
5,941 Posts
You should part it out so I can buy some body pieces from you.

·
two wheels is all i need
1,232 Posts
Dont part it out, Its a PITA... ive did it on mine and i regret it. now i got a garage full supra parts.... gotta have a garage sale sometime soon

·
Resident Smartass
1,052 Posts
We just threw away a 87 turbo shell that was clean, when I say shell, I mean shell, No nothing. You basically wanna sell a good car minus motor and tranny.
1500ish is correct.
Good luck,
Guido

1 - 20 of 20 Posts