Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
FAITH
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm tired of shopping for a Supra on the internet and to be honest I don't have any experience purchasing cars over the internet anyway. Unfortunatly there is no local market for Supras here in Baton Rouge. Luckily though I hear there is a good market in Austin and Houston.

I'm asking the locals of Austin and Houston to please inform me of 6 speed MKIVs they have for sale. This way I can make an easy trip there and check out the car. I don't have to waste an air plane ticket in the process.

Thanks

-Khader

PS: I'm willing to go as far as Dallas/Ft. Worth.

·
Premium Member
6,922 Posts
Mine is for sale...
Peter

·
GO FASTER, GO FASTER
178 Posts
Peter I can't believe your selling your Supra Already. Can't say I blame you. I'd be scared to drive that thing It's to clean. Just make sure you give it to a good home.

A

·
0 Posts
There's a place in austin...next to (i think its called) team motorsports over by hancock. anyways they always have a bunch of supras sitting around getting work done, some guys are looking to sell. i'm not exactly sure where it is/what its called, but if anyone else from the area can tell you, you may want to check it out.

edit: haha i just realized how vague this is. sorry i wasn't much help!

·
Registered
166 Posts
That is BoostLogic(Kean) and Performance Motorsports(Chris Johnson)... they might have some leads for sure. Good Luck!

A

·
0 Posts
ahh thanks! i know my dad used to take me there when i was younger (i don't know if this guy weersuria still works there) but i haven't been in so long i forgot what it was called.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
would sell for a fair price

·
FAITH
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ATXnat07 said:
There's a place in austin...next to (i think its called) team motorsports over by hancock. anyways they always have a bunch of supras sitting around getting work done, some guys are looking to sell. i'm not exactly sure where it is/what its called, but if anyone else from the area can tell you, you may want to check it out.

edit: haha i just realized how vague this is. sorry i wasn't much help!
This is very very helpful. If you could please find out the name of the place I would really appreciate it.

Peter and Chris,

Both of your cars are beautiful and good examples of what a Supra should be, but they're a little out of my price range.

-Khader

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
well you are not going to find many 6 spd's in Texas in that price range.

I have seen most of the 6 speeds in Texas, and they are all super clean, and well done.

Mid 30's would be more realistic. You might be able to get a stock or BPU for that.

I'd sell you my 6 spd, but not for that price. I'd be looking for 35K min.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
PM Supra said:
would sell for a fair price
Chris I'll give you $500 dollars cash money right now... I'd offer more, but I find your builder to be of questionable quality.. :bigthumb:

:lol:, As always chris, your work is amazing.

Thanks again for you help in TX2k6.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts