Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a silver wingless MKIV driving on MLK yesterday at around 2:45. I know there are a couple white ones, but it was the first time seeing that one. Just wondering if anyone knows whose it might be.

·
Pays Cash, No Questions
2,308 Posts
That guy could be the guy that I remember from 2001-2002 when I was at SCAD - he's in the Army, and has a car such as you described...

M

·
0 Posts
I saw the guy he was younger, I don't think he is in the army because I didnt see the stickers to get on base. (I have'em on my car so I often look for them). Also supraman, were are you living when your at school? Dorms or do you have a apt? I often see a black supra at the 24hr gym in pooler. (I love in Garden city, got a 5 min drive to downtown.) :gaysex:

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live in the dorms. I know of a white supra that belongs to a student that's usually parked near Barnard and Gaston. There is also a white one that belongs to someone who works at Savannah Cardiology (I see it all the time as I'm driving down Abercorn). I've seen a black one on River street a couple times, and then the silver wingless i saw driving on MLK near Broughton St.

I wont be back down in Savannah until the end of August since I'm back up in VA for break, but if you guys ever go to meets, mind if i ride along?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts