Supra Forums banner

Supra Smackdown

3K views 17 replies 3 participants last post by  FORCE-FED 
G
#1 ·
Hey where are west coast track supras. Lets see you at Speedventures Events. I can create a SupraChallenge series if we can get a few of u to show up...or are u afraid of the big bad vipers!! I also challenge anyone to beat me in my little S2000...any takers??? My TT needs some more prep to get to the track before i whip your butts with it as well.

Seriously, love to see some MkIV TT's show its roadcourse stuff.

Don't miss 2004 season Laguna Seca, Sears Point, Thunderhill including racegroups with BMW lightweights.

www.Speedventures.net

#2 · (Edited)
You want to talk a little more about the S2000? Is it a silver supercharged one with 275 hoosiers on 8" rims by any chance? Anyway, I'll see you at the track in my little 88 RX7 this spring :D Anyway hopefully you can teach me about racing so I can go fast (seriously) ;) Carl Byck

#6 ·
I think he is saying flywheel HP(subtract~20% FOR RWHP) ie, ~300hp. So who is faster(you or the silver car)? I've run with you guys at Sears I believe, but that was 2 Octobers ago. The silver car was on 275-40-17 hoosiers, on an 8" stock rim LOL. He also had Motons, and some very trick brakes. He was about as fast as my 88 rx7 on RA1s, and ~275rwhp, full weight. If my 7 is done it will be a little lighter, with AD dampers, and 12" slicks. Hopefully it will be done, the ADs are 4-6 weeks right now:( Anyway, I hope to see you there. Carl Byck

#8 ·
So I see your time at Laguna. Based on that, at Sears you're turning 1:48s ? If so I would appreciate an opportunity for you to ride with me, and teach me what you know. That is very fast(like you do not already know that), My times on RA1s are ~1:58ish. That would be the second time I ever ran the car, but you sir are in a different league, hats off. Carl

G
#9 ·
Carl,

thanks. My car has passenger race seat with 5 point harness.....u might enjoy a ride. You sound like you are turning into a real track junkie....time to be a SPEEDVENTURES REGULAR!!! See you thar.

#10 ·
I will be at Sears Point as a first timer in my 94 TT on Saturday 1-24th.

I would love the opportunity to test out your passenger seat 5 point harness!!!!:D

Will you be kind enough to let me ride in one of your sessions??

I will be in the Black 94 MKIV TT 6 Speed #467.

See you there!

Todd

#13 ·
Wow that event was amazing FUN!

Dr. Tone I will be hoping for a ride with you nextime we see each other. It might be a little while before all my stars line up to let me do another driving event but I will get to one sooner or later and when I Do (start f#@#%ing) haha old Eddie Murphy line...

See you soon hopefully!:D

#16 · (Edited)
Sears on 1-24 Notes!!!

Just want to say thanks to all the SpeedVentures guys that put this event together! You guys did a fantastic job and gave so many of us our 1st time at the track experience!!!!!!

Thanks for posting here to get us all interested. I was personally a virgin before this event and WOW have I been shown a good time!

By the way for all those that have never been to one on these events YOU NEED TO MAKE SV NEXT EVENT! THIS WILL MAKE YOU A 100% BETTER DRIVER IN ONE DAY!!!!!! This group will treat you like one of them, give you GREAT advice on how to improve your driving! And not to mention, your instructor might have you ride in their car and THAT IS THE BEST PART OF THE DAY! At this event I had the chance to go for about 4 laps in a 2001 Porsche GT3 Cup car!!!! HOLLY S%$@ that was fun!

Everyone within 2 hours of this event that has the time and $ should attend this event........we all benefit from it!

I should mention that NOWhere else can you drive as fast as you want to without the risk of coming around a corner only to fly by the local motorcycle cop sitting under a tree!!! Or worse yet to catch someone running across the street where they shouldn't be

This is the exact reason we all own SUPRA's on here ...... because we all have a LEAD foot once in a while.:) so lets get these guys some support and go get some great driving in! We will all be better off with Educated drivers on the road....

By the way I used to own an older 911 and I just wanted to mention one thing. Sears was soaked in the morning and in our group we had Boostleak with his 750++HP Supra, me in my BPU Supra, a guy that just picked up a Boxter S, another Boxter, 2001 911 carrera, and a 98 carrera. The only one's to spin out, go off track and run into something was the two Boxter owners. One of them hit the grass hill hard enough to need to repaint the entire rear bumper, the other one just needs a small buff. Luckily no one was hurt and everyone improved their driving to within their limits by the end of the day and had a GREAT time doing it.

My point is this, we ALL think we are good drivers but only in this environment can you really learn your limits (somewhat safely) and actually DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE our driving in just one day!!!

Everyone in my opinion should have to attend Drivers Ed!!!

Especially me cause.........ITS A FREAKING ABSOLUTE BLAST!

Dr. Tone (sphinkter) are you really a Butt Doctor???

;) ;)

Thanks to A. Bitterman, J. Wurth, Dr. Tone, Rylan, Jim F., and especially Charles for the ride of a lifetime.....so far! :D :D :D

#17 ·
So come to ThunderHill on the 7th. Sounds like we have 4 Supras minimum coming, plus Derek Wang in his new EVO VIII. I Imagine Mr Dr Tone will attend? i still cannot get over how fast you are. I can't wait to get my race car on the road. Talk to everyone soon, Carl

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.