Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im in the hampton roads area in Virginia. i wanted to know what are some of the supra smart shops in the surrounding area for possible work including twin removal and phr install with fmic. also needed for various trouble shooting issues that are becoming bothersome.
thanks in advance!

-joe

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
whoops can this be moved to the northeast forum! thanks and sorry.....
-joe

·
Moderator, Live life to the fulllest
1,764 Posts
Moved for ya.

I know a buddy who is doing work on my car down in Bristol that could prob do the work. MSP is also good and there in Maryland

G

·
Some of us will say to stay away from MSP, others love them.

Ryan23 is our guy, though. He'll do your work, and he's Supra Smart, for sure.

·
Low Mile ALPINE--11,000
500 Posts
this has been covered so many times in the past few weeks/months.

ryan23 or billy cha for MD peeps...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Xi MKIV said:
this has been covered so many times in the past few weeks/months.

ryan23 or billy cha for MD peeps...
im sorry, i did a search but couldnt find anything solid. "Ryan23", what area is he located? thanks.

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Well if you want a real shop and an alternative to MSP then go to Infinite Racing. The shop just opened up. One of the owners has been building Supra's for over 10 years.

Some people don't want to drop their car's off to backyard mechanics. I myself prefer a shop were everything is documented. Good luck w/ your decision.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Chucky Doll said:
Well if you want a real shop and an alternative to MSP then go to Infinite Racing. The shop just opened up. One of the owners has been building Supra's for over 10 years.

Some people don't want to drop their car's off to backyard mechanics. I myself prefer a shop were everything is documented. Good luck w/ your decision.
Billy,

where are they located?

vnt

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
^

Beltsville(sp) MD. Shop is co-Owned by Jaime Daley. I'm sure a few will recognize that name. The man knows his shit when it comes to MKIII & MKIV's. IMO you won't find a better guy for mechanical needs or fabrication.

·
Banned
5,064 Posts
Chucky Doll said:
^

Beltsville(sp) MD. Shop is co-Owned by Jaime Daley. I'm sure a few will recognize that name. The man knows his shit when it comes to MKIII & MKIV's. IMO you won't find a better guy for mechanical needs or fabrication.
wow, beltsville......that right where SRT is. Yea, I know Jamie...he put on my Hks Cam Gears back when I was bpu/stock twins. Good stuff.

Best of luck to jamie!
vnt

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Chucky Doll said:
^

do you have an address? looking to put it into mapquest to see the distance. thanks.

and if anyone else has this kind of info for all the places mentioned.

thanks for everyones input!

-joe

·
Sooooooo JDM
1,221 Posts
LexISpooled said:
ryan23 motorsports

Is that what I'm going by now? Sounds kinda weak...I need a "catchy" name :lol: . Maybe I'll put a website and register myself as an LLC. That way I'm a little more "legit" in the eyes of some... :dunno:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Ryan23 said:
Is that what I'm going by now? Sounds kinda weak...I need a "catchy" name :lol: . Maybe I'll put a website and register myself as an LLC. That way I'm a little more "legit" in the eyes of some... :dunno:

Blurple SC300 Motorsports LLC. or RSP (Really Stands for Purple) motorpsorts LLC.

Just go to staples get some service invoices and drop by the sba website and register, jus did it myself...I think hks twin kit/fuel/fmic etc and built ls1 are all very key write-off's...you can thank me later :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts