Supra Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
official pace car of I-75
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i sold the supra to someone in florida. and went and picked up my new baby today!
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

i needed an awd car in nh, plus i used to have an STi and love AWD.

its a 2005 MR with a Greddy T67 kit. and all greddy supporting mods. i love it! well see what she runs at NED

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts
SupraGodTT said:
not trying to flame you or anything, but if you dont mind me asking , Why did you get rid of the Supra for that?

just curious .. thats all ..

NH94BPU said:
i like the evos im thinking of getting one rather than another supra

·
Registered
257 Posts
NH94BPU said:
Well i sold the supra to someone in florida. and went and picked up my new baby today!
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

its a 2005 MR with a Greddy T67 kit. and all greddy supporting mods. i love it! well see what she runs at NED

Nice ride.... IF you don't mind me asking can you pm me on transport costs and company used? I have had interest in my sc from Southern members...

·
Registered
721 Posts
Very nice great buy.

·
Super Moderator!!ON PATROL ALL OVER!!
10,459 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Nice Evo. I always like the Evo. Did you mod the car or you bought it already mod? Post a list of other goodies you have in the car. Gotta change those rims.

NH94BPU said:
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
251 Posts
SupraGodTT said:
not trying to flame you or anything, but if you dont mind me asking , Why did you get rid of the Supra for that?

just curious .. thats all ..

i'm assuming it snows heavily up there and awd is good to have then a rear wheel drive car.

·
official pace car of I-75
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah theres alot of snow in new hampshire. had an STi before, got a supra and we thought an AWD car was more practical.

the car has a T67, greddy emanage, greddy E-01, Tein EDFC, and so on...its getting tuned monday, so ill post some numbers!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts