Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2067 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just post up your spottings and shout-outs to supras you saw here. We don't need these daily spotting threads. It's as if some people have never seen another Supra driving down the road before.... :lol:

Thanks.

·
900 BHP Club :)
4,934 Posts
Craig King said:
Just post up your spottings and shout-outs to supras you saw here. We don't need these daily spotting threads. It's as if some people have never seen another Supra driving down the road before.... :lol:

Thanks.
I've been waiting for this :cool:

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
OK sure. I saw a nice, clean, white MKII being driven by what I thought was a cute gal. This was this afternoon on Evergreen way in Everett. I was in my red datsun Z. There!! :D

·
GG BHG
329 Posts
ron you have a red datsun z? did you by chance happen to pull on a blue gli jetta in july near the volkwagen dealership on 99?

·
Impeller Head
2,832 Posts
Wraith272 said:
ron you have a red datsun z? did you by chance happen to pull on a blue gli jetta in july near the volkwagen dealership on 99?
Hmm, probably :D

·
4,934 Posts
Tuesday night around 8:10pm. Northbound bothell-everett hwy at the stop light at 180th street. I heard tires squeal and I looked up and saw a white MK3 getting spanked by a 240 :(

·
GT-R DUN, Son.
3,490 Posts
IT was N/A.

·
OLDDAWG
1,733 Posts
Hey I saw a whole bunch of Supras when I was in Vegas a couple of weeks back. I wonder what was going on there???

P

·
0 Posts
On a serious note, i was at alderwood mall on tuesday or wednesday (was there both days but forgot what day the spotting was), anyways, it was a white mkiv with the stock chromies with an aftermarket fmic, what looked like tanabe exhaust (oval muffler model), stock wing, and had some sort of visor, hat, or bandana hanging from the rear view mirror. It was parked right outside of the sears auto service garage. Looked familiar and was just wondering whos it is.

·
Registered
218 Posts
me next.

3 virgin mkiv sightings in 3 days, two weekends ago in Bonney Lake.

First: red veilside without wing.
Second: white veilside including whale tail.
Third (the kicker): black mkiv driven by sassy blond in ~late thirties.... appeared stock until I was right next to her and I saw the FMIC !!

Like, wtf Betty?! Kee-Ray-Zee.

·
4,934 Posts
POSsupra said:
On a serious note, i was at alderwood mall on tuesday or wednesday (was there both days but forgot what day the spotting was), anyways, it was a white mkiv with the stock chromies with an aftermarket fmic, what looked like tanabe exhaust (oval muffler model), stock wing, and had some sort of visor, hat, or bandana hanging from the rear view mirror. It was parked right outside of the sears auto service garage. Looked familiar and was just wondering whos it is.
gwailosupra

·
Registered
88 Posts
DrMike said:
Tuesday night around 8:10pm. Northbound bothell-everett hwy at the stop light at 180th street. I heard tires squeal and I looked up and saw a white MK3 getting spanked by a 240 :(
haha

one day you guys will be spotting me :) dunno when....could be a while -_-

·
Registered
192 Posts
Stu Hagen said:
Sighting today friday the 22nd White MKiV Bellevue early AM 18" wheels, Black CF RMM Wing, unknown aftermarket front lip, Calif LP? Could have been a HT
Calif Plates!

I posted earlier last month about Supras & WA emissions. Finally made it to WA & residing near Bellevue.

Aftermarket front lip (Stillen bumper).

·
Registered
378 Posts
turBolaGho said:
Calif Plates!

I posted earlier last mont about Supras & WA emissions. Finally made it to WA & residing near Bellevue.

Aftermarket front lip (Stillen bumper).
Welcome to Wa. We have a small meet on Nov 6th in Monroe, hopefully you can attend...

·
Registered
141 Posts
Saw a dirty ass red wingless supra from Az on I-105 in Eugene

·
Boom! Goes the TNT.
133 Posts
Red JZA-80 heading east on Northgate Way, took a right at the corner of 15th. Didn't get a good look 'cause of traffic, but I saw the tail lights.

1 - 20 of 2067 Posts