Registered
1,153 Posts
Think I saw luckyshay7 today in between Sumner and Orting

·
Registered
247 Posts
Where: I-5 south from Northgate mall toward downtown

When : Tuesday 11/10/15 at about 10 AM.

What: White MKIV turbo targa with wing. Im thinking probably a 1996 based on new style rear tails and the "turbo" badge and no LE badge. All stock except for some kind of stock looking aftermarket exhaust. TRD 1st or 2nd gen?

Extra note : Seattle Mariners themed license plate.

Anyway, nice car!

·
Registered
13 Posts
OMG, full moon last night and traffic was the worst I've seen on the WA-405 and WA-167 freeways in around 10 years.
it's been a while since I've traveled through the inner freeway systems and I HAVE TO SAY WTF with the new express lanes.
Is it me or did that express system make traffic worse than before?!?!?!?!

I was traveling to Auburn to pick up a non-ABS MK3 Supra W58 transmission for me to rebuild and put into my inventory.

It took me around 6 hours to travel from Burlington to Auburn and back to Burlington.
Like I said, the traffic reminded me of my childhood days traveling in LA.

On a good note, I saw a brunette cutie driving a Black MK4 Supra ES southbound on the 405 around 3:30 PM yesterday.
I tried to say hi but I was driving my Acura Integra and consequently got ignored. ;)

·
Registered
596 Posts
saw this one the other day in lynnwood. at a bank

·
Registered
205 Posts
Saw a red MKVI heading up the north bound on W-16 near bangor yesterday, wingless one.

·
Administrator
17,271 Posts
My wife and I have both been spotting a white MKIV in downtown Bellevue a few times this past week. Body looked fully stock, too far away to determine TT or NA.

·
Registered
194 Posts
My wife and I have both been spotting a white MKIV in downtown Bellevue a few times this past week. Body looked fully stock, too far away to determine TT or NA.
That's my car. My girlfriend and I carpool to work from Lake Stevens, she drops me off in Redmond then drives to her work in Bellevue.

·
Registered
596 Posts
ren red mkiv headed north on highway 99 in lynnwood. we met at the stop light on 168th street turbo for sure. i stalled my sc like a chump at the light haha! asian kid driving the mkiv

·
Registered
194 Posts
ren red mkiv headed north on highway 99 in lynnwood. we met at the stop light on 168th street turbo for sure. i stalled my sc like a chump at the light haha! asian kid driving the mkiv
Sounds like the son of the guy I bought my white mkiv from. Did it have a scoop on the hood and no wing?

·
Registered
596 Posts
^ yep, euro scoop, no wing, wheels and exhaust.

2041 - 2060 of 2067 Posts