Supra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'd like to get a Supra, but it will most likely be four years or so before I can buy one. I've been looking at them for a while now and already a relatively low mileage model is hard to find in my area (Virginia). So my question is, in four years will there still be some available to buy that aren't completely torn up? Will Toyota bring the Supra back in four or so years? I know it's hard to predict the future, but I'm just looking for some responses.

Thank You

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'll try to be nice.. You can still buy a 1932 Ford, so yes... you will be able to find a supra in 4 years, how ever by then you're right, more milage will be on the cars, more wrecked cars due to stupid accidents, and thye will be approacing 15 yrs on the MKIV so you'll be looking at late model like a 1997 or 1998, which you might find lower miles on at that time. ~ Brett

·
fortes fortuna adiuvat
267 Posts
well you may be in luck...i have heard about the new supra coming out with something like a 450HP V8 and body lines similar to the old 2000GT...im sure prices would drop a bit because of that and then the people in the market for a MKIV would be only true enthusiasts...personally i would much rather go for a MKIV over an MKV simply because of the power potential and the fact that i love boost...but you will likely have a tough time finding a MKIV in good shape and you may have to do a lil restoring:D...

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MMmmmMmmMm restoring = man stuff, well could be woman stuff too, but man stuff = fun stuff! none of that buy something pretty and use it crap, build your beast!!!!!!!!

·
fortes fortuna adiuvat
267 Posts
its funny we are all gonna be like those old muscle car guys talking about restoring MKIV's and the good old days in a few years:D...

·
Registered
904 Posts
I think I bought the last one! Sorry I do not plan of selling in four years.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Evolutionist said:
I think I bought the last one! Sorry I do not plan of selling in four years.
No I bought the last one

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I just looked up my " Magic Bowl" and yes there will be only 2 supras left in the whole States :( The depressing thing is,one of them is a NA and the other a " Twin Turbo" has around 120,000 miles and is A/T :eek: So if i was you i would probably buy a TT Supra in 2 to 2-1/2 years rather then waiting another year.
TTT

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
let me buy that twin turbo auto now!

TTT said:
I just looked up my " Magic Bowl" and yes there will be only 2 supras left in the whole States :( The depressing thing is,one of them is a NA and the other a " Twin Turbo" has around 120,000 miles and is A/T :eek: So if i was you i would probably buy a TT Supra in 2 to 2-1/2 years rather then waiting another year.
TTT

·
-Getting High on KAI-
272 Posts
kirkMKIV said:
No I bought the last one
I bought the second Last one;)

You need a :dienewbie for that tread.... sorry but that just the way off life!!!

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dane,
My Magic Bowl shows me that it's you who'll be selling his Supra in 2 years so yes it'll be available :D
TTT

·
-Getting High on KAI-
272 Posts
TTT

Yes, but he first needs it in like 4 years, at that time i`m a goldmember at the 1xxxhp supra club!!! ;)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
gold member lol, in one year i hope to have my car done.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts