Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anybody have any experience with this xs power kit??? It seems pretty cheap to me... The one thing I like in the description is that is says that it works on J-Spec cars... Any feedback would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance...

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow did not know that... I actually am working to find anything on the forums good about them.... I have ordered from MVP Motorsports before and they were excellent... Dusty is the guys name (I think)... Anyway... That Blows :wackit:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
i've ordered something from there before. personally, i didnt have a problem with the sale. It was the shipping that kinda sucked. it took like weeks to get one of my parts. MVP has everything i need, so i'm committed to them for my daily dosage of part searching. :bigthumb:

·
Banned
2,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well alright... now that we have that cleared out of the way... what about the original question???? Anybody have experience with the xs-power kit???

·
2j GT4294 stickersadd20hp
1,594 Posts
Sorry Bro, I hear BAD reviews about SupraStore

I've installed on my buddy's MK4 Na, not bad kit for the price. also if you go to www.clubena-t.com they have a section for customer installs and can give you info on the kit and who's running it. :cool:

·
Registered
6,166 Posts
I have to admit that I like how Supra stores website is set up and browsing it you get the false sense of confidence that they really got everything under control. Sadly though its not the case. Mark "douchebagel" Tozer clearly does not seem to put much priority in customer service and having a good reputation. A little bird once told me that him and John Hennessey were both adopted by the same parent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts